Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
A false state established on a false premise with a false foreign non-local population that depends on ferocious cold-blooded murder to prosper and survive.

A false fabricated fictitious fallacious fake futile state. I'm sure you can think of other more accurate words to describe it...

Israel will get what's coming to it whether it's now or later.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,942
    This is how Greeks received the Israeli national team tonight in the stadium near Athens. Greece won.

Forza Greece.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    From Reuters & Getty Images:

An Israeli right-winger throws a shoe at an image of US President Barack Obama in protest at US pressure to halt the building of Jewish settlements during a protest outside the American embassy in Tel Aviv on October 11, 2010.

A poster of U.S. President Barack Obama is seen after eggs were thrown at it during an Israeli right wing protest, which was attended by a few dozen people, against his policy towards Israel opposite the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv October 11, 2010.

:lol:

The idiot deserves that.
    This just goes to show that nobody over there likes us. We should pull support for Israel and let the right-winger Neo-Nazi Israelis fend for themselves. Bunch of leechfucks.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
    From Getty Images today:

Jewish settlers remove the contents of a Palestinian home in Jerusalem's Old City on October 10, 2010. The Palestinian Qarsh family who has lived there for the past 70 years was ordered to leave their home by the Israeli courts following a long legal battle between them and the Jewish settlers who say they bought the building from its owners, another Palestinian family who emigrated to the United States decades ago.

Really heartbreaking.

Who would believe that a cheap jew bought something decades ago and claimed it ages later.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I say there shouldn't be a jewish state in Palestine, that is in no way comparable to what Furia is doing here. I have no problem with Jews at all. I have problems with Israeli's that claim that Palestine is theirs however.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Come on Fred. This was a racial joke. I've seen things far worse in this thread. And you can say Israeli, but I know what most in this thread are thinking.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I say there shouldn't be a jewish state in Palestine, that is in no way comparable to what Furia is doing here. I have no problem with Jews at all. I have problems with Israeli's that claim that Palestine is theirs however.
    Just out of curiosity, if the tables were turned would you support Palestine? Given how you don't think Israel should exist, suppose Palestine was trying to wipe it off the map the way Israel is currently doing to Palestine, would you get behind that?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Come on Fred. This was a racial joke. I've seen things far worse in this thread. And you can say Israeli, but I know what most in this thread are thinking.

You have to look at the intention behind it too. This was a racial joke, you hear the same kind of joke everyday here, that much is true, but most of the time its harmless banter by people who harbor no grudges against a particular race or group of people, so we all accept it.

Do you really think this time its the same?

I know i wouldn't accept it if someone like McRae made a racial joke about Arabs, if someone say like Alen made the same joke, i wouldn't be offended and i would laugh with him. But when its McRae, i know there is some ill intention behind it, so it would be offending.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Just out of curiosity, if the tables were turned would you support Palestine? Given how you don't think Israel should exist, suppose Palestine was trying to wipe it off the map the way Israel is currently doing to Palestine, would you get behind that?

Make it a plausible scenario/analogy

Lets say the Israeli's were the ones in Palestine, they lived there for centuries, then the Palestinians came from scattered countries around Europe, and occupied Israeli land, forcing Israeli's out of their homes by means of military force and bringing in their own people and putting them in settlements in houses and land that were unjustifiably taken away from Israeli's without any compensation.

Yes if that happened, i would be in support of the Israeli's.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Make it a plausible scenario/analogy

Lets say the Israeli's were the ones in Palestine, they lived there for centuries, then the Palestinians came from scattered countries around Europe, and occupied Israeli land, forcing Israeli's out of their homes by means of military force and bringing in their own people and putting them in settlements in houses and land that were unjustifiably taken away from Israeli's without any compensation.

Yes if that happened, i would be in support of the Israeli's.
    I can do better. On this day we cut foreign support to Israel, take away all their fancy weapons. The foreign support (funds, arms) that Israel was getting now goes to the Palestinians. That gives them a pretty good chance to turn this around, wouldn't you say?

Now. Will you support them trying to wipe Israel off the map just like Israel had been doing until today?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Well one thing is for sure, my priority would be to return land to its rightful owners. After that, the Jews can stay on and live in Palestine with Palestinian passports ala the Arabs of 48 that remained in Israel.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well one thing is for sure, my priority would be to return land to its rightful owners. After that, the Jews can stay on and live in Palestine with Palestinian passports ala the Arabs of 48 that remained in Israel.
    This is what is so depressing. When you talk to people who are outraged they gladly cast their arguments in terms of justice and yet it's not justice that drives them, they don't allow the same arguments to fall on the side of the opponent as they themselves use.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Like i said before, unfortunately there is absolutely no solution to this conflict other than war. Its unfortunate, but thats the way things are. Palestine will not be a peaceful place until its back to its rightful owners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)