Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If you were forced to leave your country and flee because someone took it by force. If it then took 300 years before your nation could muster the political influence to claim that territory back, would you, as one of those successors, do it? Or would you say "oh, it's been 300 years, well that was a long time ago, we might as well forget all about that". Would you do that? Because that's what the Jews are claiming happened at some point in the past. Are they lying?
They lived all across the middle east a millenium ago, why don't they take Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon too, because the indigenous Jews lived there as well.

Fact of the matter is, we now have laws against these sort of things, and countries have borders, respected sovereignty etc. The British promised to leave the region after the world war, but then instead they gave it to the Jews. Palestinians have a legal right to the land.

Alot of Berbers lived in Andalusia for a long time during the Ummayad rule of the region and were then forced out of it too. I guess since they don't have a separate independent country, why don't we just send them over to Seville to create a country for them there. Of course, that will have to be done with military force and we're going to have to force its current residents out of their homes and into refugee camps, we're going to need US and European backing too, but all that seems to be quite ok with you, so..

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I can't believe you of all people think it isn't wrong that there's a Jewish state in Palestine Hoori. I mean Martin, Seven and co i can understand. They're Europeans and have probably been indoctrinated to accept colonization as an acceptable way to get what you want. I won't be surprised if i saw them justify the past few centuries of European colonization of the third world. But you, i thought would understand.
I don't need to be indoctrinated to accept what the wrong/right thing to do is. To me, it is the only realistic solution for the situation. You sure can wait and witness more deaths until "the day" comes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hoori i wasn't serious about the indoctrination part in any case, but even if i was, i said you were the only one that isn't/wasn't indoctrinated. After that Mafia game, you should learn to read more carefully!! :mad:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hoori i wasn't serious about the indoctrination part in any case, but even if i was, i said you were the only one that isn't/wasn't indoctrinated. After that Mafia game, you should learn to read more carefully!! :mad:
Fred, you shouldn't throw around words so lightly. Next thing you know, you'll have indoctrinated yourself or others into using the word indoctrinated so frequently is loses it's meaning. Which is ironic!:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Come on man, i said i wasn't serious about the indoctrination bit at least 5 times now :p

I'm Libyan, i know what indoctrination is in practice, you guys just know what it is in theory :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,010
    I liked this guy...

-----------------------

From Reuters:

Finland's Foreign Minister Alexander Stubb (L) plays with Palestinian students during his visit to Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children in Gaza City October 14, 2010.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,015
    From news agencies:

International peace activist hold Palestinian flags and sign as their aid convoy crosses in to Gaza at the Rafah border Crossing between Egypt and the Gaza Strip, Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010. The aid convoy arrived in the Gaza Strip overland from Egypt on Thursday to a warm welcome from the territory's Islamic militant, The convoy was organized by 'Viva Palestina,' headed by former British member of parliament George Galloway. Egypt banned Galloway from accompanying the convoy because of previous clashes with Egyptian security. Hamas official Ahmed Youssef said the aid is worth about $5 million and includes 137 used vehicles for ambulances and transport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)