Israeli-Palestinian conflict (49 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
By the the the 400 drones are not gonna be effective. Also Iran's capability, believe me, is overrated. Their accuracy is not to be trusted. They recently launched missiles against Erbil and killed a bunch of civilians and not even the intended targets. So, launching the missles from such a long distance will only give israel the time to react and stop them with their iron dome... it's fucking embarrassing of iraq to be involved in this altogether and the Iraqi government is pathetic for continuing to twerk for Iran. God how I wish for iraq to not exist where it exists....

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
so my understanding is the drones are kind of nothing burger that won't kill any Israelis and the real question is whether Iran escalates by firing missiles?
Iran’s UN mission says “consider the matter concluded”. That is of course if Israel don’t retaliate.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Do you live in Iraq?
No. In the US now. But following the news now. Iran's reaction is because of Israel's attack on two Irani officials in Syria. My biggest concern is Israel's reaction which could be tenfold. We all saw that in Gaza.

- - - Updated - - -

Iran officially concludes their "mission". They claim that they'll respond to any israel offensive. Some reports are saying that there's some explosions on iraq-syria borders...

- - - Updated - - -

US and UK armies already took down drones. Telling you this is nothing but a show and the only concerning thing is Israel's reactions.

Last edited:

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Only ~3% hit their target last night. That must be embarrassing for Iran
Again Iran's threats are not to be taken seriously. They have more problems to deal with internally than dealing with Israel... the fact that Iran announced their plans ahead of time, tells you that this was manufactured... even some of the missiles didn't carry warheads... what's the intention is beyond me. All I know is that it will affect the proxies more than it does Iran. Being Iraqi, this hits home because anything impacting Iran happens on Iraqi soils almost always.

Jun 16, 2020
Again Iran's threats are not to be taken seriously. They have more problems to deal with internally than dealing with Israel... the fact that Iran announced their plans ahead of time, tells you that this was manufactured... even some of the missiles didn't carry warheads... what's the intention is beyond me. All I know is that it will affect the proxies more than it does Iran. Being Iraqi, this hits home because anything impacting Iran happens on Iraqi soils almost always.
Yeah it’s indeed odd enough that they warned on a hours notice before anything could hit Israel. It seems more like a show off than a real attack, although sending 500 drones and missiles isn’t nothing. Probably also lessons learned for them that an attack like that isn’t enough to seriously hurt Israel.

Please btw talk me by, what’s the situation in Iraq nowadays since IS got beaten?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)