Is this the new Juve? (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
After 6 years this is the first time (this season) that Juve resembles of the old one, at least for me. After all these I'm finally seeing Juve that's fighting, showing hunger, playing with high determination to win and get three points. We're also playing possession football which I like, but I like better is how we're playing that with aggression. This Juve makes me proud to be a fan, at least when I watch matches. I don't want to jinx anything but after Ranieri, Ciro, Zach and whatnot, this is the time when I can finally say that I'm enjoying seeing Juve. Some of the previous seasons were painful as hell to watch, but this one is highly enjoyable IMO. On the top of that I'll add how we finally have great players such as Pirlo. We were begging for a regista since Serie B times and we finally got him, but not just that we got him - we got a gem. We're also having Lich who's a damn warrior (Yeah I know, I hated him at Lazio) and we have Vidal who's turning into a beast player. We also have Vucinic and some creativity up front, along with a very good finisher - Matri. Last but not least - Conte. I gotta say that I love this guy and even when we got him I said I had a good feeling about him. He deserves A LOT of credit, due to passion that he keeps showing and injecting into players. So far I'm very pleased and I believe if we keep pulling good transfer moves (when we fix defense, or in other words 1) when we get a good CB and replace Bonucci, 2) when we get Pirlo's back up) we're on a road to see old Juve that's terrorizing everything that gets on it's way.

:ultra:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yesterday's match gave me flashbacks to our comeback draw against Fiorentina that was decisive to the campaign a few years back.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
After 6 years this is the first time (this season) that Juve resembles of the old one, at least for me. After all these I'm finally seeing Juve that's fighting, showing hunger, playing with high determination to win and get three points. We're also playing possession football which I like, but I like better is how we're playing that with aggression. This Juve makes me proud to be a fan, at least when I watch matches. I don't want to jinx anything but after Ranieri, Ciro, Zach and whatnot, this is the time when I can finally say that I'm enjoying seeing Juve. Some of the previous seasons were painful as hell to watch, but this one is highly enjoyable IMO. On the top of that I'll add how we finally have great players such as Pirlo. We were begging for a regista since Serie B times and we finally got him, but not just that we got him - we got a gem. We're also having Lich who's a damn warrior (Yeah I know, I hated him at Lazio) and we have Vidal who's turning into a beast player. We also have Vucinic and some creativity up front, along with a very good finisher - Matri. Last but not least - Conte. I gotta say that I love this guy and even when we got him I said I had a good feeling about him. He deserves A LOT of credit, due to passion that he keeps showing and injecting into players. So far I'm very pleased and I believe if we keep pulling good transfer moves (when we fix defense, or in other words 1) when we get a good CB and replace Bonucci, 2) when we get Pirlo's back up) we're on a road to see old Juve that's terrorizing everything that gets on it's way.

:ultra:
I love posts like these.

Hustini, you're turn.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We finally seem to have the right leader in Antonio Conte, so am definitely a lot more optimistic.

Let's see in the New Year though.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Regardless if we end up with a Scudetto or not, I do believe we're definitely back. The spirit, will, hunger and excitement is that of the now old generation. And that alone is a huuuuuuuge jump forward IMO.

If we stay this way it's no longer a matter of "if" anymore when it comes to trophies it's when.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
:sergio: Oh no, no another one of the--oh, wait! This isn't a Lo-Pan thread about what's wrong? My bad, please proceed.

:p
:rofl: awesome!

I agree however, this is the beginning of the new Juve. Even if we don't win the Scudetto this season, there is a clear change in the mentality of the group. We look 'solid' again. I haven't seen that since Capello days. Under Ferrera, Zac, DN and even Ranieri I always felt we were one counter attack or one defensive mistake away from a demoralising opposition goal that would lead to us dropping our heads and getting steam rolled. I now feel we are capable of anything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)