Is this the new Juve? (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes, this is the newest Juve.
:D
This whole forum thing might not be for you.
:lol:
I dont think so, the old Juve would have been 15p ahead of where we are now and at the mean time still competing in the cup and CL.

We ve exchanged strategical advantages for some pointless temporary tactical ones.
Doubt it, we've only dropped 10 points.
Oh snap!

:lol2:
I ve explained in great detail which are those strategical advantage in the past 5 years
(generally it has to do with the quantity>over quality strategy we have adopted)

As for the 15p, c mon, i didnt meant that literally, (obviously, thats why i picked such a big number) even if it was mathematically possible, (maybe 15p by the end of the season, but thats not my point anyways)
:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think we'll do really well in Europe with the current team, but we won't dominate in Italy the way we did in the past (atleast not in the near future).

Milan's current team on other hand will likely dominate domesticaly and be average in Europe. The current Milan team reminds me of our team under Cappello (static slow team but full of confidence and experience ) just perfect for serie A.

We will surprise many people (non-serie A fans) in Europe next season if we qualify.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why does it bother you that our goals come from possession football and neat combinations ?
Because in games like the one today (71mins) and the ones this season where we could manage a draw instead of a win,we need someone who will creat a goal on his own and be a big danger even from distance. Someone like aguero or tevez or higuain.

We scored tonight,but it is a frustrating game.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
This is a New JUVE given there is many new Faces on the pitch...though were back on top flight as
Conte is Reviving the Old Lady Back...No new lady.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
No, this is the good ol' juve. The grinta, the lo spirito juve. Juve is revive again like a phoenix.

The new juve is the 2007-2011 juve..... :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)