How desperate are Inter? (20 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
Too hard a task, we need to consult THE best in the business...

you know who. :wink:
You possibly cannot be referring to the one and only, Grand Master of Smilies....the great and mighty Diavolo (shudder)

Apr 29, 2006
I think depending on Italy's WC performance (which will undoubtly influence football minds in Italy) Juve might get Seria B(-10points) to Seria C(no points deduction) and the other team from -10/15 points till Seria B(-10 points max).
As about Inter, count me a prophet but they will be the next RUNNER UP THE CHART, doing 2nd next year.
Too Bad milan/Juve are coming back an year later - Inter need some time to adopt and get the title and time is too tight for their skills...
Anyhow next year they do the final breakthrough as they gain 15+ kg and some cash, exchanging Adriano for their symbolic R9(0), standing for Ronaldo 90 kilograms.
Good luck to all in the trial, let the justice be done and Juve not relegated :)
Then Inter are packing and going to Egypt :)
Adios.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Juventini, please admit that you are cheaters, both you and Milan !

If it wasn't for you cheating, then my beloved Inter would have won many many Scudetti. The real prove for you and Milan cheating can be seen in European cups. What did you and Milan do in Champions League/ champions cup ?

If your teams were soooo good without cheating, how come you didn't win the Champions Cup in 1985, 1989 and 1990 ? How come you didn't win the CL in 1994, 1996 and 2003? Why didn't your clubs play in 5 more Champions league finals, as Inter did ?

All your clubs did was one semifinal in CL... haha, what a shame, and you call Juve and Milan good clubs. No, your teams cheated, and European success is the real prove.
If your teams didn't cheat in Serie A, Inter would have won as many scudetti as we won trophies in Champions League.
So, stop crying. Now the world can see that Inter was actually the best Italian team !

:D

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Badass Devil said:
why? it has ignorance and narrow minded written all over
Dude what's wrong with you ?
Ok, lets try this way.....have in mind that i'm not an Inter fan and read my first post again !

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oscar said:
Maaaaaaaan what's wrong with you ?
Ok, lets try this way.....have in mind that i'm not an Inter fan and read my first post again !
i cudnt give a rats a** if you are a interisti, romanista, milanista, or whatever, the post was just ignorance and narrow minded all over, everything you wrote is unfounded, and based on what your mind wants you to believe, i dont see what you're trying to achieve, because we juventini's are united the manifestation proved that.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i cudnt give a rats a** if you are a interisti, romanista, milanista, or whatever, the post was just ignorance and narrow minded all over, everything you wrote is unfounded, and based on what your mind wants you to believe, i dont see what you're trying to achieve, because we juventini's are united the manifestation proved that.
I give up !

May someone be kind enough to explain Badass Devil the point of my post !

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Oscar said:
Man what's wrong with you ?
Well, your disgusting avatar doesn't give us any chance to forget what club you're cheering for...

Just tell me what the point of posting in another forum where you know that everybody hate you...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oscar said:
I give up !

May someone be kind enough to explain Badass Devil the point of my post !
i think its quite self explanitary that you're here only for trouble, because you will have no other opportunity in your sorry life too.
the fact is your post is predominantly unfounded, "countless scudetto's you could of won" who's to say you were destined to win it? you're forgetting that there are other teams you know?

or you too blind to notice that aswell?

beloved inter? haha jees i wud rather have my balls ripped off and shoved down my throat than to even call myself an eenter meelan "fan"

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Have you people ever heard about the words sarcasm and irony !

The avatar is a joke, my post was a joke on Inter fans who are always crying how us and Milan are cheaters and we're cheating on them, but they seem to forget that we won 2 Champions leagues in last 20 years and played in 4 more finals, and that Milan also played in 7 champions league finals.
They are saying that if we weren't "cheating" , they would have won many trophies, but they forget that if they were really stronger than us, they would have shown that in Europe, instead of reaching only 1 semifinal in CL in last God knows how many years.

Got me now ?
Sorry for the confussion i made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)