How desperate are Inter? (3 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mancini: We Won The Scudetto Fair & Square, While Others Stole It
Monday, Sep 11, 2006

FC Internazionale Milano coach Roberto Mancini says his side will have more of a cutting edge in this season's UEFA Champions League campaign.

Interviewed in issue 19 of Champions, the official magazine of the UEFA Champions League, Mancini bristled at the mention that the title award was strange, saying: "It isn't strange. The other sides stole it. Usually in sport you don't steal things. In sport you have to behave yourself and play by the rules. We won all our points fair and square. The others didn't."

"Inter are always expected to win the scudetto," :rolleyes: said Mancini. "The pressure's always there. I'm not happy Juve won't be there. Juve are part of football's history. But it's very important we win it because it would be confirmation of the good work we've done over the past few years."

uefa.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

god damn it i can't stand this man!!!!! :wallbang: someone should slap him a few times to get him out of his own personal reality!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
vlatko said:
Monday, Sep 11, 2006

FC Internazionale Milano coach Roberto Mancini says his side will have more of a cutting edge in this season's UEFA Champions League campaign.

Interviewed in issue 19 of Champions, the official magazine of the UEFA Champions League, Mancini bristled at the mention that the title award was strange, saying: "It isn't strange. The other sides stole it. Usually in sport you don't steal things. In sport you have to behave yourself and play by the rules. We won all our points fair and square. The others didn't."
If he was talking about the 2004-2005 season, he might have had a partial leg to stand on. But he's talking about the season Inter was awarded the Scudetto, 2005-6, where not one single point of the entire season has been called into question. :smoke:

He better have evidence that the rest of the league doesn't have to make such a slanderous claim. Otherwise, I feel he honestly deserves to be fined by the league by making such unfounded accusations.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

swag said:
If he was talking about the 2004-2005 season, he might have had a partial leg to stand on. But he's talking about the season Inter was awarded the Scudetto, 2005-6, where not one single point of the entire season has been called into question. :smoke:

He better have evidence that the rest of the league doesn't have to make such a slanderous claim. Otherwise, I feel he honestly deserves to be fined by the league by making such unfounded accusations.
definetly behaviour like this shouldn't be tolerated. he is so disillusional, it's really pathetic. damn, i don't think i'll ever get over this scudetto being given to inter. if only they were humble and showed they DIDN'T actually deserve it, it would be a lot easier. but what they are saying and how they are acting is just so pathetic.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
vlatko said:
Monday, Sep 11, 2006

"Inter are always expected to win the scudetto," :rolleyes: said Mancini. "The pressure's always there. I'm not happy Juve won't be there. Juve are part of football's history. But it's very important we win it because it would be confirmation of the good work we've done over the past few years."

uefa.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ferocious Since when have inter won their points fair & square???
I have watched serie A games for 15 years & the only time I saw matches being fixed, were A.C. milan games & games involving various teams playing a bucket of rubbish commonly known as inter! The only reason inter didn't get pulled into the calciopoli was because a corrupt interesti, who was put in charge of figc, chose to ignore their involvement in match-fixing & abused his position to inflict a vicious vendetta on Juventus. He also cleared a ref, who has frequently fixed their matches since the 1990's.. one Domenica Messina!

Oh, yes! I'd better confess now & get it over with. My late father used to take me to football matches whilst I was still in my pram. so my love of good football was ingrained in me at an early stage in life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)