How desperate are Inter? (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Oscar said:
Juventini, please admit that you are cheaters, both you and Milan !

If it wasn't for you cheating, then my beloved Inter would have won many many Scudetti. The real prove for you and Milan cheating can be seen in European cups. What did you and Milan do in Champions League/ champions cup ?

If your teams were soooo good without cheating, how come you didn't win the Champions Cup in 1985, 1989 and 1990 ? How come you didn't win the CL in 1994, 1996 and 2003? Why didn't your clubs play in 5 more Champions league finals, as Inter did ?

All your clubs did was one semifinal in CL... haha, what a shame, and you call Juve and Milan good clubs. No, your teams cheated, and European success is the real prove.
If your teams didn't cheat in Serie A, Inter would have won as many scudetti as we won trophies in Champions League.
So, stop crying. Now the world can see that Inter was actually the best Italian team !

:D
:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Oscar said:
Have you guys ever heared about the words sarcasm and irony !

The avatar is a joke, my post was a joke on Inter fans who are always crying how us and Milan are cheaters and we're cheating on them, but they seem to forget that we won 2 Champions leagues in last 20 years and played in 4 more finals, and that Milan also played in 7 champions league finals.
They are saying that if we weren't "cheating" , they would have won many trophies, but they forget that if they were really stronger than us, they would have shown that in Europe, instead of reaching only 1 semifinal in CL in last God knows how many years.

Got me now ?
Sorry for the confussion i made.
So stupid entry to the forum...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
dear god i read that post from oscar and was pissing myself laughing
guys its a piss take, relax
oscar good work, whoever you are

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
HAhahaha. Badass devil, you are so quick on the uptake aren't you?

edit: Same goes for Sateeh and Rebel
well in fairness unlike u dom, im very protective of my club and nation and wud stand up to any crap, but oscar, whoever u r, ur still gona get a slap :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oscar said:
sorry !
But i can't believe you guys felt on that :)

well in all honestly some of us are a little edgy right now, since the arrival of interista's and their ignorance, and with whats going on.

btw ur name isnt suggesting that u want an oscar for your performance? or is that your real name?

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Badass Devil said:
well in all honestly some of us are a little edgy right now, since the arrival of interista's and their ignorance, and with whats going on.

btw ur name isnt suggesting that u want an oscar for your performance? or is that your real name?
Nah, my name's Alen.
Sorry again for the confussion i made.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bergomi said:
Seeing Juve removed from Serie A is like 100 scudetti coming all at the same time. We've been partying for two months now...!
how would you know what a scudetto feels like??

bergomi

May 15, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
how would you know what a scudetto feels like??
how do you know what winning a scudetto cleanly and without cheating and without pumping up your players on EPO and without making sure the refs undermine the opposition and without being given penalties by bent refs for the last 10+ years?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
bergomi said:
how do you know what winning a scudetto cleanly and without cheating and without pumping up your players on EPO and without making sure the refs undermine the opposition and without being given penalties by bent refs for the last 10+ years?
Playing the victim role again...:disagree: :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bergomi said:
Seeing Juve removed from Serie A is like 100 scudetti coming all at the same time. We've been partying for two months now...!
inter have a collective fan base? wow, now that is something i never knew!
i always understood you lot as a bunch of glory hunting faggots.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bergomi said:

again ignorant 1, if you bothered to read, juve were cleared of any fixing of this season, so we know how to win a scudetto without cheating ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
bergomi said:
We did win though. That can't be said of everyone.

bergomi

May 15, 2006
Badass Devil said:
again ignorant 1, if you bothered to read, juve were cleared of any fixing of this season, so we know how to win a scudetto without cheating ;)
but you shouldn't have been in Serie A at all this season - which is precisely why you'll be stripped of this year's title too, then booted south

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)