How desperate are Inter? (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
bergomi said:
but you shouldn't have been in Serie A at all this season - which is precisely why you'll be stripped of this year's title too, then booted south
I totally understand how you couldn't find a current Inter player to use it as your username...

There are no many of them since around 15 years...:disagree: :disagree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
back and fourth back and fourth, you guys have any time to take a piss?

calm down or both threads will be closed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
bergomi said:
so you're accepting that you won by cheating and saying "We still won" - you're incredible. And when they strip you of the titles you stole, you are automatic losers
We still won back then.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
dnt u jus luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv inter fans :D so easy to take the piss out of :D u lot know when us and milan are gone ur still gonna end up in 3rd, roma will win the scudetto

bergomi

May 15, 2006
Whoever wins it next season, all Italian football fans will celebrate because it'll be a clean win without Moggi+Giraudo+Pairetto+Bergamo+De Santis=mafia

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bergomi said:
Whoever wins it next season, all Italian football fans will celebrate because it'll be a clean win without Moggi+Giraudo+Pairetto+Bergamo+De Santis=mafia

jees you're so quick to forgot that your disgrace of a club fixed european matches requesting refs.

bergomi

May 15, 2006
I think you're clutching at straws now! Inter are not under any kind of investigation. We always played by the rules. Juve cheated and stole some scudetti, but because of that you're getting booted out. Get used to the idea.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bergomi said:
I think you're clutching at straws now! Inter are not under any kind of investigation. We always played by the rules. Juve cheated and stole some scudetti, but because of that you're getting booted out. Get used to the idea.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ahahahahahahahahaha omg ahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha i cant get over myself with that one (please excuse me mods for my erratic behaviour, but that is quote of the century comming from a interisti)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There just being d*cks and posting in a thread about the merdazzurri. The constant back and fourth between you guys should stop though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
There just being d*cks and posting in a thread about the merdazzurri. The constant back and fourth between you guys should stop though.
no offence dude, i respect wot u say, but we are juventini's we are fighters, not cheap talking glory supporters, we fight together, we support together, juventini for life!
i for one will not allow these so called "fans" to take cheap shots at a club i wud simply die for, not a club that i support for 90 mins a week like inter do. so if you want it to end, you punish them appropriatly, cuz if u dont, i fear this will get even dirtier. time to clear out the dirt mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)