How desperate are Inter? (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2006
Moratti is really stooping to new lows, he is so desperate for a scudetto he doesn't care where it comes from.“If the sides who finished ahead didn’t comport themselves in the right manner then it is only right that the first ‘clean’ club should be considered as coming first.”

“I wouldn’t miss the presence of Milan and Juventus,” talk about stating the obvious then he maight have a chance of winning

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I feel for him in a way, he really loves Inter and has given all his strengh and money into making them a strong team.
And we've cheated him out of it

Give him the titles.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
bringhomedavids said:
I feel for him in a way, he really loves Inter and has given all his strengh and money into making them a strong team.
And we've cheated him out of it

Give him the titles.
:pumpkin:

OP
cristoforo1897
Jan 7, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    no way if the titles are stripped ill be gutted but giving them to inter would be salt in the wounds, i dont understand how they could be awarded to inter. if it is found the league was fixed then there is no fair winner

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I really couldnt care less! Sod Inter! Sod Milan! It will take this investigation in order for Inter to have a sniff of winning the title. So they'll be glad were going down. Inter will still not win it.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    They deserve shit, and most of the problems inter had and have r down to Moratti.

it would be soo funny if they give them the titles and we get demoted and they still cant win the title.

Ppl r saying that Inter will be closer to the titles if we r demoted, i dont think so and i think that Roma would be the ones to win it or even Viola.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    But inter have a lot of money to spend this year...they have a great chance to catch some players from the demoted clubs:Zambrotta,Buffon,Trezeguet,Emerson and some from the Viola and Milan too....They could finally have an Italian core alongside Matrix.

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    Ofcourse he wouldn't miss...Could you imagine Serie A without Juve and Milan??? Serie A will look like Bundesliga ( Bayern is much more serious club than Inter ).

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    giovanotti said:
    But inter have a lot of money to spend this year...they have a great chance to catch some players from the demoted clubs:Zambrotta,Buffon,Trezeguet,Emerson and some from the Viola and Milan too....They could finally have an Italian core alongside Matrix.
    all of europe would be running behind those players...i actually see some of our players going to barca...and outside italy but gigi is staying here

Inter's problems r bigger, its like there is no love from the players for that club...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    sateeh said:
    all of europe would be running behind those players...i actually see some of our players going to barca...and outside italy but gigi is staying here

Inter's problems r bigger, its like there is no love from the players for that club...
    Ok,but think about the players that want to stay in Italy.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    cristoforo1897 said:
    no way if the titles are stripped ill be gutted but giving them to inter would be salt in the wounds, i dont understand how they could be awarded to inter. if it is found the league was fixed then there is no fair winner
    If we fixed the league then obviously the titles should go to the next best team. What wouldn't make sense would be to deny others of what they would have otherwise deservedly won because of our crimes.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    mnementh said:
    Inter "threatens" to leave Serie A for a foreign league. I think , like I said, that Juve should actually do it if stripped off titles.
    What? And where will Inter play? In argentina?

This is utter bs. I'd rather play in SerieC than run away from Italy.
    Honour above glory!

And which stupid dumbass league would welcome a foreign club? EPL?? haha, I'd rather play in SerieC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)