How desperate are Inter? (17 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
BooQy said:
i think they shold take the last two scudettos from us because we cheated. but i don't think anyone else sould have them cause they haven't won it either! they should "erase" lat 2 championships if you ask me...

But the justice wouldn't be pleased.
And we are not the only one who cheated,what will be taken from the rest of the cheaters?

Buy on AliExpress.com

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
That's the only way for them win the scudetto. If Juventus and Milan got relegated, I'm sure they'll be runner-up, with Roma or any other small club being the champion.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Jokes aside, I'm almost 100% sure that Inter will win the scudetto if Juve and Milan were relegated (which won't happen...) . Roma just releases players and Totti is not very good anymore. Fiorentina too will probably release Toni in the end... maybe they can give some fight but not for long.

Jun 7, 2006
Common guys, just be fair to us...

You cheated and it's obvious, you'll have your proof in a couple of weeks...

How do you think Inter fans feel right now? We played and suffered years in a league that is being corrupted by Milan and Juve...
All the money wasted by Moratti, all the players that didn't seem to "grow" at inter. I'm not saying all of our problems are due to this scandal, but a lot of them are...

And if you have any dignity at all you would agree with handing over these Scudetti to us and relegating !

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Not a smart comment by Moratti, this will just convince the judges to do nothing to Juve, this way they get rid of Inter, go on Inter go 2 Argentina, I'm sure you'd feel at home

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Forza_Inter said:
Common guys, just be fair to us...

You cheated and it's obvious, you'll have your proof in a couple of weeks...

How do you think Inter fans feel right now? We played and suffered years in a league that is being corrupted by Milan and Juve...
All the money wasted by Moratti, all the players that didn't seem to "grow" at inter. I'm not saying all of our problems are due to this scandal, but a lot of them are...

And if you have any dignity at all you would agree with handing over these Scudetti to us and relegating !
Well if are proven guilty we deserve to be relegated but what on earth makes u think that the 2 scudetto's that we won will go to inter?if one team cheats then the entire log positions are incorrect so in all fairness those 2 scudetto's should be forfeited.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
good point Byrone. maybe there was cheating against Roma and not on Inter games causing Roma to lose more points than Inter.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Stripper said:
Not a smart comment by Moratti, this will just convince the judges to do nothing to Juve, this way they get rid of Inter, go on Inter go 2 Argentina, I'm sure you'd feel at home
true, inter is not an italian club to begin with. No italian players almost, the club is just a pathetic excuse of delinquent supporters.

Jun 7, 2006
We aren't an italian club...

We may not be italian, but we have dignity and we don't cheat... Moratti never cheated, so how you people can only consider dissing him is beyond me.

You people have the guts to call inter losers or dumbasses, but YOU and Milan are the ones that cheated on the whole of italy.
Inter didn't, if they had, they would've been dragged into this scandal a long time ago.

Well if are proven guilty we deserve to be relegated but what on earth makes u think that the 2 scudetto's that we won will go to inter?if one team cheats then the entire log positions are incorrect so in all fairness those 2 scudetto's should be forfeited.
Well, then we don't get the scudetti, not that I would ever celebrate these 2... The important thing is that they strip them and you get relegated. I even believe you should be happy that only 2 get stripped, Moggi has been at Juve much longer then 2 seasons...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Forza_Inter said:
We aren't an italian club...

We may not be italian, but we have dignity and we don't cheat... Moratti never cheated, so how you people can only consider dissing him is beyond me.

You people have the guts to call inter losers or dumbasses, but YOU and Milan are the ones that cheated on the whole of italy.
Inter didn't, if they had, they would've been dragged into this scandal a long time ago.

Well, then we don't get the scudetti, not that I would ever celebrate these 2... The important thing is that they strip them and you get relegated. I even believe you should be happy that only 2 get stripped, Moggi has been at Juve much longer then 2 seasons...
If u dont wanna see ppl insulting Inter,dont visit the Juventuz forums.im pretty sure that u interisti go apeshit on the insults for Juve & Milan.You are mighty confident that your team is clean,but anything is possible my friend.Have they investigated every single Serie A team?When every single team from Serie A to C2 has been cleared then u have room to talk.

You forget that Moratti at one point was very keen on Moggi's signature,so should we suspect Inter of conspiring to cheat?base ur insults & accusations on some hard evidence my friend.pls dont make the mistake of thinking that all Juve supporters are blind idiots,there are plenty of us that feel if we cheated we should be punished accordingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)