How desperate are Inter? (1 Viewer)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Geof said:
What? And where will Inter play? In argentina?

This is utter bs. I'd rather play in SerieC than run away from Italy.
Honour above glory!

And which stupid dumbass league would welcome a foreign club? EPL?? haha, I'd rather play in SerieC
it's a revolution. Bayern wanted to join Serie A, threatned to do it, when it was pissed off about someting. Why not... one could create a whole new league, like western europe league and so on. nothing is edged in stone. If the italian system keeps with the ridicilous crusades against juve (and from inter's point of view, maybe the favourism), these clubs don't owe anything to them. A change should be in order and fuck them. The way I see it, this is revenge taken by corrupted centers in roma and milano agaisnt Juventus... just because Juve was better, these small clubs are exploiting Moggi's talks with refs which are probably common also with all other clubs (we all know how corrupt Roma was throughout the years....) so it's just not fun anymore to be here. If they don't know how to lose, let them win in a low unimportant league they'll be left in.

Geof

May 14, 2004
mnementh said:
it's a revolution. Bayern wanted to join Serie A, threatned to do it, when it was pissed off about someting. Why not... one could create a whole new league, like western europe league and so on. nothing is edged in stone. If the italian system keeps with the ridicilous crusades against juve (and from inter's point of view, maybe the favourism), these clubs don't owe anything to them. A change should be in order and fuck them. The way I see it, this is revenge taken by corrupted centers in roma and milano agaisnt Juventus... just because Juve was better, these small clubs are exploiting Moggi's talks with refs which are probably common also with all other clubs (we all know how corrupt Roma was throughout the years....) so it's just not fun anymore to be here. If they don't know how to lose, let them win in a low unimportant league they'll be left in.
That's just ridiculous, and would mean the end of European football.

The charm of Europe is having at least five top class leagues, each with a very, very different style of playing. That's what I enjoy about football.

Having one superstar, overpaid, elitist league in high-tech stadiums, broadcasted with 35 different camera's and angles, would absolutely kill the game. Who wants to see 18 teams like Real madrid?

And admit it, you enjoy following Italian football not (only) because the style of playing and the players, but also for everything that surrounds it. The legends, the rivalities, the scandals.
It's all part of it, has always been there and will always be.

The Grande Toro Superga crash, the Milan demotion in the eighties, the Juve doping trial, the missed PK be Robbi Baggio in '94, Totti's Danish red card, Luciano Moggi,... They're all part of it. Calcio.

Of course I don't call for bribing and cheating, but I just refuse to sacrifice the good old Calcio for a well organised, clean, rich super-league.

Or as Italians say it: NO AL CALCIO MODERNO

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
i think they shold take the last two scudettos from us because we cheated. but i don't think anyone else sould have them cause they haven't won it either! they should "erase" lat 2 championships if you ask me...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Why not? It's happened before, I wouldn't mind but the fans wasted lots and lots of money, the players wasted all their energy. It would be a very unfair loss.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Geof said:
That's just ridiculous, and would mean the end of European football.

The charm of Europe is having at least five top class leagues, each with a very, very different style of playing. That's what I enjoy about football.

Having one superstar, overpaid, elitist league in high-tech stadiums, broadcasted with 35 different camera's and angles, would absolutely kill the game. Who wants to see 18 teams like Real madrid?

And admit it, you enjoy following Italian football not (only) because the style of playing and the players, but also for everything that surrounds it. The legends, the rivalities, the scandals.
It's all part of it, has always been there and will always be.

The Grande Toro Superga crash, the Milan demotion in the eighties, the Juve doping trial, the missed PK be Robbi Baggio in '94, Totti's Danish red card, Luciano Moggi,... They're all part of it. Calcio.

Of course I don't call for bribing and cheating, but I just refuse to sacrifice the good old Calcio for a well organised, clean, rich super-league.

Or as Italians say it: NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
everything good ends. And then it's time for a new thing. There is no self importance in promoting the different structures of the leagues for ever. It doesn't take a genius to realise that one day in the future the CL will actually be a real league. It's just a matter of time IMO. If Juve is stripped of the titles, an act I see as very disgusting and losery and revolting and despicable, I would have liked Juve to leave the league and try and create something new. If Inter feels the same in their own minds they should do the same. No reason why not to... the whole nostalgic structure can go to hell. One day everyone will die from a nuclear war anyway.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
I think he is joking.
no he's not... this is a a very known thing. Bayern has stated this in the past when it was in some sort of quarell in the bundesliga, they threatened they might do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)