How desperate are Inter? (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
Gino ? Who is he ?

hehe, you read too much into smilies. What difference does it make, 2, 3 or 4 smilies... :D (just one now, so that you'd be more relaxed)
It makes a difference, posts with too many smilies are not serious enough to be read, bar be called food for thought.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
Your post is like a Gino Genesio post.

By the way, can you explain to me what does :D three times in a row mean?

Does mean you grin and stop grinning three times?
wasn't that Cinaalpizebra's style?

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
i havnt witnessed most of juve's scudetti's only the ones of the past decade and a bit, but yet every single 1 of them are valued as should all 13 of them to you, reguardless of how many more or less you should of won, that rainy day in perugia i will never forget as it could by now of resulted in 30, just like you claim ronaldo was fouled in 98 which should have resulted in a peno which could of won inter the title.

we all gain and lose some.
99/2000 would've been a farce had Juve won it, remember Juve-Parma ?

which makes me think, I recall Cannavaro then blasting refs and talking crap of Juve (because of his disallowed goal) yet a few months ago he came to Juve's defence, saying that refs make mistakes and that it's part of the game...

H Y P O C R I T E

Just like Hiddink blaming Cantalejo for Australia's defeat, he should shut the fuck up as South Korea made the semis in 02 not because of his guidance but that of the refs. What goes around, comes around.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Gino ? Who is he ?

hehe, you read too much into smilies. What difference does it make, 2, 3 or 4 smilies... :D (just one now, so that you'd be more relaxed)

i got a temporary banning cuz of my overuse of icons, then another for writting in capitals :( - scandalous!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
99/2000 would've been a farce had Juve won it, remember Juve-Parma ?

which makes me think, I recall Cannavaro then blasting refs and talking crap of Juve (because of his disallowed goal) yet a few months ago he came to Juve's defence, saying that refs make mistakes and that it's part of the game...

H Y P O C R I T E

Just like Hiddink blaming Cantalejo for Australia's defeat, he should shut the fuck up as South Korea made the semis in 02 not because of his guidance but that of the refs. What goes around, comes around.
personally i dont remember much of 99/00 it was a season i wanted to forget

despite all the hype of hiddink, i fail to see what is so good about him, ok in 98 he led holland to the semi's but holland back then were a class side, possibly the best in europe at that time, 2002, sheer luck and with the help of the ref, 2006 - justified, but was helped by the ref in the groups.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
sure, too many smilies can't be taken seriously but someone with 22000 posts can be...whatever.
I am not spreading my posts as food for thought, I know I am not serious.

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
I am not spreading my posts as food for thought, I know I am not serious.
meh, even some Milan fans liked my post. You don't like it as truth hurts, that's all. :agree: (one smilie would suffice)

and again i fail to grasp how an excessive use of smilies worsens the quality, it's just a smilie, get over it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
meh, even some Milan fans liked my post. You don't like it as truth hurts, that's all. :agree: (one smilie would suffice)

and again i fail to grasp how an excessive use of smilies worsens the quality, it's just a smilie, get over it.
Milan fans are not a reference in me liking a post or not. As for reading it, I did not reach that far, when I see a smilie between each two words I totally ignore the post.

And your 10k posts over there are not too shabby, add to that maybe another 10k on an inter forum and you seem to be on the right track here, so questioning other's number of post counts was not a good thing to do.

Take care buddy, sallemle 3al batingan.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
couldn't be anymore rite, its because we look things at a bigger picture instead of people with disfunctional brains like yours who make out they are totally innocent.

Please enlighten us Mr. (ahem) Devil.....what is the big picture that the rest of the footballing community is missing? And please, try not to lose me in your reasonings as I can only assume that you have come to this conclusion based on facts and research.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Mr. Zanetti, now that the issue of "smilies" has come to the spotlight, I have a very important question to ask you. What "smiley" will my face most resemble when Juve are relegated and stripped of their tainted titles? Now, take your time and really focus on this k...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
BFC82 said:
Mr. Zanetti, now that the issue of "smilies" has come to the spotlight, I have a very important question to ask you. What "smiley" will my face most resemble when Juve are relegated and stripped of their tainted titles? Now, take your time and really focus on this k...
A smilie with Moratti crying realising that Palermo & Roma stand a better chance than Inter at winning the scudetto.:pint:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Please enlighten us Mr. (ahem) Devil.....what is the big picture that the rest of the footballing community is missing? And please, try not to lose me in your reasonings as I can only assume that you have come to this conclusion based on facts and research.
as to your finger pointing solely on moggi is based on those 2 factors aswell?

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
Too hard a task, we need to consult THE best in the business...

you know who. :wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)