How desperate are Inter? (29 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
You imply it by pointing your finger constantly at the others. While we are the most dirty ones. We shoul deal with our mess. I haven't blamed Moggi solely, but he IS responsible for our mess. Or was it Morratti..... Maybe Zeman put on a Moggi accent and framed us all!

as any fan knows its a system, moggi is not the only one, nor are the dirtiest - you have no proof that we are the dirtiest, i dont see where u picked that from, there's obviously a system, who's the ring leader? we dont know but we cant just randomly pick moggi, it could be him, it might not be, we will never know i guess, im not pointing fingers at anyone and not at juve, im saying that everyone is a suspect, and cant be solely blammed on moggi like you have.

i mean you seem so convinced its moggi, what has made you so sure its not moratti? you've quickly dismissed him as you've pointed the finger at moggi, it could be galliani? it could be anyone in italy, its mafia, this was always enevitably going to happen, its been integrated within italian football for years, even decades.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
A post that has more smileys than words is food for thought?

:rofl2: But this is what Inter is all about.
More smilies than words ? someone's been skipping maths class. no good. :disagree:

i don't believe there are that many smilies, wait untill you read the XT Milan forum. :D :D :D

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
as any fan knows its a system, moggi is not the only one, nor are the dirtiest - you have no proof that we are the dirtiest, i dont see where u picked that from, there's obviously a system, who's the ring leader? we dont know but we cant just randomly pick moggi, it could be him, it might not be, we will never know i guess, im not pointing fingers at anyone and not at juve, im saying that everyone is a suspect, and cant be solely blammed on moggi like you have.

i mean you seem so convinced its moggi, what has made you so sure its not moratti? you've quickly dismissed him as you've pointed the finger at moggi, it could be galliani? it could be anyone in italy, its mafia, this was always enevitably going to happen, its been integrated within italian football for years, even decades.
So now the whole system is corrupt and the league is rigged, i thought that Juve were clean and honest and won the league deservedly in a fair way, and all the refereeing mistakes were "natural" and not deliberate. refs are human, bla bla bla, yatta yatta yatta...

well, at least some juventini actually have coglioni and more importantly -- a full functioning brain.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
So now the whole system is corrupt and the league is rigged, i thought that Juve were clean and honest and won the league deservedly in a fair way, and all the refereeing mistakes were "natural" and not deliberate. refs are human, bla bla bla, yatta yatta yatta...

well, at least some juventini actually have coglioni and more importantly -- a full functioning brain.

couldn't be anymore rite, its because we look things at a bigger picture instead of people with disfunctional brains like yours who make out they are totally innocent.

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
i see that you dodged the main issue of discussion, yet again.

so answer me this - if the entire system and the whole league is corrupt, why are you proud of your scudetti then ?

if the league is fixed, then its champion is fake. Even your sole brain call can grasp that i reckon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
i see that you dodged the main issue of discussion, yet again.

so answer me this - if the entire system and the whole league is corrupt, why are you proud of your scudetti then ?

if the league is fixed, then its champion is fake. Even your sole brain call can grasp that i reckon.

its not so much im dodging it. its more like talking to you is pointless, as you will always believe what your ignorant mind wants to believe, and i have no time or patients with people like that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
As long as it's positive hate :D.

I really do wonder about the education in England though.

off topic: i wasnt always educated in england you know? i came to england when i was 5 unable to actually put together an english sentance as i was always brought up in an international school or under chinese education, so u can give me credit that i have come a long way since :)

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
its not so much im dodging it. its more like talking to you is pointless, as you will always believe what your ignorant mind wants to believe, and i have no time or patients with people like that.
I'll take that as an admission of ownage, thank you. :D

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
what about your 13 scudetti's proud of them too?
Well I can't say wether I'm proud or ashamed, i haven't witnessed them. So I have an excuse here for not answering, unlike you.

to me they're numbers, perhaps we should've had less or more, who knows...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
More smilies than words ? someone's been skipping maths class. no good. :disagree:

i don't believe there are that many smilies, wait untill you read the XT Milan forum. :D :D :D
Your post is like a Gino Genesio post.

By the way, can you explain to me what does :D three times in a row mean?

Does mean you grin and stop grinning three times?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Well I can't say wether I'm proud or ashamed, i haven't witnessed them. So I have an excuse here for not answering, unlike you.

to me they're numbers, perhaps we should've had less or more, who knows...

i havnt witnessed most of juve's scudetti's only the ones of the past decade and a bit, but yet every single 1 of them are valued as should all 13 of them to you, reguardless of how many more or less you should of won, that rainy day in perugia i will never forget as it could by now of resulted in 30, just like you claim ronaldo was fouled in 98 which should have resulted in a peno which could of won inter the title.

we all gain and lose some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)