Gym and fitness (23 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I first thought "He wants me to cram that up my but? wtf" , then I read what it said on the can :sergio:
:shifty: i think "juve_ matador's elephants escaped from the zoo pics in our temple have pushed u to the edge nzoric:D

:lol: nah its pretty good for sprains and muscle aches.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I thought a real woman was defined by her personality, didn't know it had anything to do with weight. :rolleyes:

Anyway, just came from the gym. Didn't really do too much today, but I did run into my trainer that I used to have when I used to go on mornings and he told me I needed to start on the free weights again because they are more effective than the machines. I did avoid him like the plague for a reason. :p

I was talking squats.

I need to start these. :cry:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
D, do you know any one who has had inaugural hernia and went on to take up muay thai training (with out preforming the surgery to correct it)?
that would be a medical question brother, but i knew a lot of people who had that injury playing soccer none had corrective surgery

I was in a boxing club for the first 2 years of Uni. Great workout and a lot of fun.
why d you stop bob hope

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
why d you stop bob hope
I transferred schools. It was cool, I really enjoyed except for the time I thought I dislocated my jaw. A couple guys were also jujitsu practitioners so I got to do a little bit of ground fighting, which is also fun.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
that would be a medical question brother, but i knew a lot of people who had that injury playing soccer none had corrective surgery

why d you stop bob hope
thank you bro! :tup: i got it walking :D i phrased the question wrong my bad D i meant when u were boxing training was weights involved in the work out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)