Gym and fitness (66 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
@The Curr, rice. :p But I think I'll have it for lunch and eat my usual cucumber for breakfast...just a tiny, tiny, tiny bit for lunch.

---------- Post added 20.06.2012 at 19:39 ----------

@Kate it does stink but sometimes I choose to suffer the consequences. I love food too much not to.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Lol actually you're good to go. You're 4 on a 6'2 bod. :klin: I'm 3-4 on a 5'8 body. Not that I mind one bit. :D Bring on the food. ;) All joking aside though rice really is my kryptonite carb.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My left shoulder feels a bit off. I'm going to incorporate a hell of a lot more rows again. I guess my shoulder still hates me for all that bench pressing years ago.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
when did this happen?? :p
:D

Problem isn't absolute strength, but relative strength. I had, and still have, a very easy 80kg bench press. While I can row the same weight now, I couldn't before and it was really hurting my posture.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
80 kees is good, i just remember saying that one should be able to bench his own weight an you had big problems with that :D
Nah, mate, I think I said that not everyone should be able to do it, because it's a bit of a general statement. 80 kgs is not all that great though, I'm sure I should be able to do better, but I don't want to bench too much right now. I'm pretty much reinventing my squat technique, going all the way down Olympic style. Great workout, but so far I'm only able to do 70 kgs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)