Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
*sigh* I need to get an instructor to kick my ass at the gym. Whenever I go on my own, I walk out smiling. Whenever I have an instructor I can barely walk out. :p Last time I almost fell down the stairs because I didn't realise my legs were going to be like jelly. :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
@Kate he just gave me a list of what I can eat and all I gave him back were a bunch of sad/crying smilies. :p But I am happy. Really gonna try to stick to it for the next 2 weeks.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
i eat whatever i wants yo, and thats my undies :p
Pants = undies in Britspeak, yo. You eat whatever you want, but how much exercise do you do?

@Kate he just gave me a list of what I can eat and all I gave him back were a bunch of sad/crying smilies. :p But I am happy. Really gonna try to stick to it for the next 2 weeks.
What are you allowed to eat?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I can't quote or edit with this server so forgive me. Breakfast: ricey stuff, lunch: chicken/fish and veg, dinner:chicken/fish no carbs after 6. Ice cream once a week but I don't eat ice cream anyway.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's why I don't like that place.
true say

Pants = undies in Britspeak, yo. You eat whatever you want, but how much exercise do you do?

What are you allowed to eat?
3-4 times a week

---------- Post added 20.06.2012 at 19:03 ----------

I can't quote or edit with this server so forgive me. Breakfast: ricey stuff, lunch: chicken/fish and veg, dinner:chicken/fish no carbs after 6. Ice cream once a week but I don't eat ice cream anyway.
:p ricey stuff meaning carbs of the kind, ideally you want something like oatmeal but if you;re gonna be bad be bad during breakie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)