Gym and fitness (68 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You should feel the pain in your biceps and back tomorrow.

I hated legs but since I've started working on them I don't find 'em annoying anymore. Are you paying attention on your diet and are you doing HIIT?

---------- Post added 29.02.2012 at 15:49 ----------

BTW I'm planning to try bulking. I'm thinking to do it for like one year and then cut down and see if bulking/cutting even works or that's just one big bullshit.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You should feel the pain in your biceps and back tomorrow.

I hated legs but since I've started working on them I don't find 'em annoying anymore. Are you paying attention on your diet and are you doing HIIT?

---------- Post added 29.02.2012 at 15:49 ----------

BTW I'm planning to try bulking. I'm thinking to do it for like one year and then cut down and see if bulking/cutting even works or that's just one big bullshit.
Started paying attention from this monday. I eat oat meal & milk for breakfast tuna/chicken for lunch and whatever is served for dinner I just roll with it. Cut down on my portions, too - I get insanely hungry at 12 in the evening but I think that will go away if I just stick with it.

Jumping rope after the weight training, 8 x 1 min with 30sec pause - like you said.

---------- Post added 29.02.2012 at 15:53 ----------

[/COLOR]BTW I'm planning to try bulking. I'm thinking to do it for like one year and then cut down and see if bulking/cutting even works or that's just one big bullshit.
Just hit the Mayo :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My dads birthday this weekend, will probably get a bit drunk though :p . Trying to watch out for how much I drink. Cutting down on trips to the city is a good way to save money, too.

I think I'm definitely in Belgrade in October for the Serbia v Croatia match - if you want to go out for a few.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My dads birthday this weekend, will probably get a bit drunk though :p . Trying to watch out for how much I drink. Cutting down on trips to the city is a good way to save money, too.

I think I'm definitely in Belgrade in October for the Serbia v Croatia match - if you want to go out for a few.
Something like that occasionally won't change much. But try to cut off alcohol as much as you can even when you go out with friends.

Plenty of time ahead, but if I'm here then it's probably yes from my side ;)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
And Risa, when you're back in starting position you pause for one second
I tried your suggestion today and held it for a little while and it felt even better.

Why do you feel so cold after workouts? It's the kind of cold you feel when you get a fever.

---------- Post added 01.03.2012 at 02:54 ----------

Started paying attention from this monday. I eat oat meal & milk for breakfast tuna/chicken for lunch and whatever is served for dinner I just roll with it. Cut down on my portions, too - I get insanely hungry at 12 in the evening but I think that will go away if I just stick with it.
I don't have enough discipline for that. The most I did was replace my usual morning potato pies with cereal for breakfast since last year October.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Wow didn't see this thread :cry:

I started gym before some months ago something like 8months i have been using some proteins and i have added some weight to my body.

When i started gym i was like 72kg now i'm 88.3kg , i want to add 5-6 kg more i wanna be something like 94-95kg , btw i'm 1.84 m tall .

Yesterday i have order Gold Whey protein :

And this creatine :

But i'll get thim in the end of the March,beacuse they don't ship them to Kosovo,so i sent them to myu cousin in Hungary .

My biggest problem it's sixpack,i'm trying hard but i can't see my sixpack yet even i can feel difference .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I tried your suggestion today and held it for a little while and it felt even better.

Why do you feel so cold after workouts? It's the kind of cold you feel when you get a fever.

---------- Post added 01.03.2012 at 02:54 ----------

I don't have enough discipline for that. The most I did was replace my usual morning potato pies with cereal for breakfast since last year October.
cold?? i am so hot after i m done i can combust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)