Gym and fitness (63 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The right side of your stomach? I had this problem until my trainer told me it was due to lack of core strength.. He explained it the right side is where the air " comes in". a rather weird explanation but one that gives you the idea of what he means. He then taught me how to breathe correctly ( rather painful experience at first ) using my core and not my chest and increased exercises focusing on my obliques.

I'm not saying that's the problem but I had a similar case and that's how I fixed it.
shiet how do you do that? I have that pain everytime i cardio..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Might be true, but core exercises to fix that problem doesn't sound like a solution to me, dunno.

I'm gonna hit back and biceps today. In an hour or so.

I did legs two days ago and they are killing me. I think it will take at least 5-6 days to end this soreness.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's hard to. Many times I gave on my HIIT because of it. Not only that it makes me less effective and makes me lose concentration but I think I'm dying.
Once you've got it, you pretty much have to suffer. Adjusting your breathing and stretching your abdomen can help, but prevention is the best method.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh, I didn't mean 2 cups a day lol. I meant that amount when you're dehydrated and after that just drink whenever you're thirsty. I know all that, but IMO some numbers are just an exaggeration. Plenty of water that you rather drink by force will reflect on your body. At least to me it does, it makes me feel tired and sleepy at some point.
Most dietitians will recommend that you eat hydrating foods. Apparently where a big proportion of daily water intake is supposed to come from.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yesterday was my first day back. Every time my body said give up I upped the speed.

This is my fave because it requires minimal effort. :D I go far lower forward than he does though so now I am wondering if I do it wrong... :s

Edit: Nevermind I wasn't

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I am mixing in the Zumba workouts in addition to the gym and man some of the stuff is hard and I am still on the first CD. :D I like the belly dancing. The Reggae steps are the hardest so far.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It's what you watch while you lift weights.
It's more complicated than it seems but it's one of those workouts that makes you laugh so hard and forget that you're working out. :D I definitely need some coordination for those reggae moves. :p The Latin ones so far are pretty easy. It is definitely not a replacement for the gym though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yesterday was my first day back. Every time my body said give up I upped the speed.

This is my fave because it requires minimal effort. :D I go far lower forward than he does though so now I am wondering if I do it wrong... :s

Edit: Nevermind I wasn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0jZBEmZcE

And Risa, when you're back in starting position you pause for one second

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Just one thing Dule. When you gave me the description you said "2 minute of rest between exercises" . Does that mean 2 min between each set of reps, or just 2 min break when you go from one exercise to another?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)