Gym and fitness (47 Viewers)

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
Genes is the most important thing when it comes to body type/size etc etc.

I've had relatives who REALLY wanted to gain weight, they tried eat as much as possible and they worked out, but they never gained a lot of weight.

I've got a good build for strength, wide everything (hips, shoulders, knee caps, ribs, etc etc). I also have tree trunks for legs. My body is shaped like a broad rectange.

The best adjective to desribe my body would be 'blocky'.

I took after one side of my family, my brother, took after the other.

He's very V-shaped, and very lean & narrow, he has chicken legs, and a 'bird' (flat) chest.

We have completly different body builds.

My thighs are literally twice the size of his.

But its all pros and cons.

I'm stonger, he has better stamina.

I will most likely be overweight later in life, and he most likely won't have to worry about his weight.

We've always been the same speed though, most people would guess he would be quicker, but he's not, it's probably because my legs are so much bigger and powerful.

Certified, true story.

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
It's hard for me to gain mass. That fucking pisses me off. I guess I'll have to take steroids.
My cousin is like you, my dad is the same. I'm bigger than he is, even though hes been lifting for 15 years.

As I said, pros & cons.

---------- Post added 01.03.2012 at 23:03 ----------

Would you rather be built like a bull or hung like a horse?
Can't I be both ?

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
What do you guys think about steroids? It's a serious question.

I honestly believe that genes will always be the most important thing. Roids are a waste of money.

Do you really care that much about getting 'bigger' ?

My father took them years ago for a while, didn't make much of a difference, but it depends how much and what ones you take I suppose.

It's a shame that many guys have downs about their body image.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I honestly believe that genes will always be the most important thing. Roids are a waste of money.

My father took them years ago for a while, didn't make much of a difference, but it depends how much and what ones you take I suppose.

It's a shame that many guys have downs about their body image.
It really is a tragedy that society has to make people feel insecure about their bodies. I used to be really skinny, I gained some mass so now I look fine, I'm happy for now but it was a lot of hard work for little results.

I got stuck in my current weight so maybe I'll take roids if I don't get the results I want in the near future.

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
It really is a tragedy that society has to make people feel insecure about their bodies. I used to be really skinny, I gained some mass so now I look fine, I'm happy for now but it was a lot of hard work for little results.
It's the same with Women, I know some slim Women, who think they're fat and need to lose weight, but If I were to give them advice, I'd tell them to gain weight.

Anyway, most Women like the lean footballer body type anyway, most of the people I know who want to gain weight, want to do so to look/be stronger and to be more intimidating to other men. They want to be stronger to be better at fighting as well. (though this is a small sample size of about 2 people, lol)

Its uneeded, as they say, they'res always some one bigger and badder.

And if someone is looking to intimidate other men and look like a badass, then they're doing life wrong in my opinion.

Not to say you're the same.

The intimdation factor, and the 'look' is the main reason. I know some guys who aren't content with being stronger, they need to be bigger.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wow didn't see this thread :cry:

I started gym before some months ago something like 8months i have been using some proteins and i have added some weight to my body.

When i started gym i was like 72kg now i'm 88.3kg , i want to add 5-6 kg more i wanna be something like 94-95kg , btw i'm 1.84 m tall .
"Some weight"? 16kg gain is not "some weight" my man :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)