Gym and fitness (55 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Besides, looking strong and being strong are not the same thing.. I'm doing more strength training and stamina so I can prepare for fights next year.. How's it going with your progress? If I recall you were trying to cut up and blow up those biceps.. I got a wicked arm builder for you try if you're interested
My results aren't there yet. I didn't workout much over since the early October. I had a long break and when I went I did it like 2 times a week. Sad really... I didn't have much time available (nor I still do) since my uni is really killing me. Now I have a month break of lectures so I'm planning to give my best and hit the weights at least 4-5 times a week. I got some better definition in abs area and my shoulder looks bigger I think. Other than that, not much to brag about. Still at 10% or so BF. Planning to rip it off till summer but we'll see how that goes :D

Sure, any material is welcome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Yea man, I hear ya.. It's good to break though, I'm on my break now until the 1st getting much needed rest and load up on carbs and protein.. Abs are hard to keep if you're not in the fitness field or train daily.. When I get home I'll post some arm work outs for you so you can gain 1 inch before school resumes

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yea man, I hear ya.. It's good to break though, I'm on my break now until the 1st getting much needed rest and load up on carbs and protein.. Abs are hard to keep if you're not in the fitness field or train daily.. When I get home I'll post some arm work outs for you so you can gain 1 inch before school resumes
Sounds insane but :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I did 205 lbs on bench press, had a great work out in general. Still not getting as big as I want, althought my buddies are telling me the oppisite. I eat 4-5 meals a day, 1 scoop of whey protein per day and my work outs has been more intense recently. Size wise, I got bigger, then I feel as if it stalled. I am 5'11, 180 lbs.
I'm 6'1 184-6, you're doing fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)