Gym and fitness (112 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:D

Creatine is damn dangerous if you aren't working out regularly. Also protein can cause hectic boils on your body, so i hope you're taking in the right amounts along with the correct protein supplement for your body.
Of course I do :) I take protein as first thing in the morning and right after my workout with creatine and dextrose. Protein is Dymatize Elite whey and creatine is Storm from Universal (actually very little left so I will need to buy new one, probably Prolab's monohydrate), but my point is that those are one of the best if you exclude Otimum Nutrition.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Of course I do :) I take protein as first thing in the morning and right after my workout with creatine and dextrose. Protein is Dymatize Elite whey and creatine is Storm from Universal (actually very little left so I will need to buy new one, probably Prolab's monohydrate), but my point is that those are one of the best if you exclude Otimum Nutrition.
:tup:

Are you looking for a bulky or athletic physique?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:tup:

Are you looking for a bulky or athletic physique?
I would say both, but we all know that is impossible. I'm already athletic with tendency to be bulky. Before I started to train jiu-jitsu I was after BB look, now I'm not into BB that much, of course adding muscle is always a bonus.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I would say both, but we all know that is impossible. I'm already athletic with tendency to be bulky. Before I started to train jiu-jitsu I was after BB look, now I'm not into BB that much, of course adding muscle is always a bonus.
Dream on.:p

I'd never want the BB look, makes you come off looking dumber than you really are imo.:D Female BB's.:yuck:

Check your CP, i was right.:D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Dream on.:p

I'd never want the BB look, makes you come off looking dumber than you really are imo.:D Female BB's.:yuck:

Check your CP, i was right.:D
:lol: @ looking dumber, that pretty much sums it up. About females it's even useless to comment :D

There are few really big and strong dudes, but also my trainer is way smaller than me, but he is damn strong, so I said to myself, that's what I want.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol: @ looking dumber, that pretty much sums it up. About females it's even useless to comment :D

There are few really big and strong dudes, but also my trainer is way smaller than me, but he is damn strong, so I said to myself, that's what I want.
But it's true, no?:D

Thing is a lot of big guys tend to ignore the cardio aspect of working out & that's wrong. What's the point of having all those muscles & no stamina?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But it's true, no?:D

Thing is a lot of big guys tend to ignore the cardio aspect of working out & that's wrong. What's the point of having all those muscles & no stamina?
I could say yes :)

I totally understand your point, most of so called "BB" at gyms never run in their life.

But these guys at training are not that type, thank God.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I could say yes :)

I totally understand your point, most of so called "BB" at gyms never run in their life.

But these guys at training are not that type, thank God.
I'm just kidding but if you ask most women what they think about BB's they'll say they aren't that bright, which is a gross generalization but funny.:D

You hardly walk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)