Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
pyramids and FOOD! lots of it :D
Food is very important factor, I cut down on my food because I didn't train and that's the probably the biggest reason why I lost few kg's (although not so much muscles). And what do you mean by pyramid training? I've heard for that but never bothered to look at it. Is that something like 5 sets of 10,8,6 etc. reps while increasing the weight?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Food is very important factor, I cut down on my food because I didn't train and that's the probably the biggest reason why I lost few kg's (although not so much muscles). And what do you mean by pyramid training? I've heard for that but never bothered to look at it. Is that something like 5 sets of 10,8,6 etc. reps while increasing the weight?

yes thats exactly it just watch out for injuries since you gonna be lifting real heavy, make sure you stretch well

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
finally got back onto my bike after 7 weeks,started a new weights regime and added running to the equation

i plan on dropping about 5kg

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Today was supposed to be my first day starting out swimming. Why do I loathe anything remotely cardio so much? :cry:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah it does though I like swimming, I hate pools because of the crowds. The only time there's not much crowd is early morning but waking up at 06:00 instead of 07:00 is just asking too much.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah it does though I like swimming, I hate pools because of the crowds. The only time there's not much crowd is early morning but waking up at 06:00 instead of 07:00 is just asking too much.
You should be proud to show off your beer gut in public pools.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I lose quick but gaining is just difficult. I know food intake and sleep counts a lot, but thought I would ask you. I travel a lot so eating on the road isn't much fun and not as frequent as when I am home. So if I am home I may gain some weight nicely, but once I am off to some other place I will just lose my appetite.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
eat 6 times a day, lots of oatmeal, pasta, rice; and of course meats, its work you goitta do it :D On my getting huge phase this is how id eat:

Meal 1: 2 servings of oatmeal and protein shake
Meal 2: a whole chicken breast and pasta(so 2 pieces)
Meal 3: (pre-work out): same as meal 1
Meal 4: (post work out) protein shake and 2 gatorades
Meal 5: chicken/fish and rice
Meal 6: before going to bed a casein protein shake

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I follow pretty much a very similar plan when at home excep the casein shake. Maintainang that on the road is the problem. And when I have tv in the room I wont sleep. I keep flipping channels like crazy until its like 4 AM then realize that I got to be up in a couple of hours!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)