Gym and fitness (50 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
they re not as risky as tehy re made out to be, unless of course abused, if you re an athlete thast going to make 20 mil a year a la carl crawford then you should fo course go for it
:agree:

Risks from taking steroids are totally blown out of proportion, of course many are taking them on their own and that's where danger lies.

Btw I'm sure that almost 99% of NBA players are on some kind of steroids...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
why would anyone wanna look like that
You'd be surprised. You should see the amount of steroid induced kids we have here. When i was in high school, i was a toothpick, now high school kids are built like international rugby players.

You'd find many, many guys going for that look & you can immediately spot some that are definitely juicing up due to their height/weight distribution.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The dangers of steroids and cutters aren't blown out of proportion, they're terrible for your heart. Its common for body builders to have heart attacks in their 30's.

On another note, started smashing it again after a small break. Going to try to add a few kilo's before I hit Italia.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The dangers of steroids and cutters aren't blown out of proportion, they're terrible for your heart. Its common for body builders to have heart attacks in their 30's.

On another note, started smashing it again after a small break. Going to try to add a few kilo's before I hit Italia.
How many BB you know that they had heart attack? I mean c'mon, steroids are almost usual in every sport. The thing is that those professional athletes have whole team around them that follows their progress.

Most of the potential side affects you will find at amateurs who doesn't know anything about them, except what they heard from dealers and other people at gym. Also they are getting steroids from dealers and other suspicious people, steroids from black market, which are mostly fake, and they contain God knows what...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I did 205 lbs on bench press, had a great work out in general. Still not getting as big as I want, althought my buddies are telling me the oppisite. I eat 4-5 meals a day, 1 scoop of whey protein per day and my work outs has been more intense recently. Size wise, I got bigger, then I feel as if it stalled. I am 5'11, 180 lbs.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You have good height/weight. Just keep it up and results will be there. Everything you're doing atm sounds great really. Change your routine more often too. It takes time to get there, so a lot of patience is needed.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I was told to change my routine lately. A friend said when a body get used to a work out routine, then you don't get as good of results. Something called "platoo" effect. I am not sure if this effect is true.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Can someone tell me what's the best exercise to define Inner Chest Pectorals?
Minor or major pectorals? For minor; hit chest flys and for major; hit the bench press.. BUT depends what you want.. If you want an overall monster chest you can't focus on one part to get that "cut" look.. Elaborate more and I/we can help.

I've out of this wayyyy too long and never delivered what I promised BUT I'm back and ready to blast fat and jack up.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Post a picture now.

We listen to advices only from huge guys :D
Me? I dropped weights all summer and fall, I went to Italy for a month and lived like a king and gained 5-6 lbs so when I returned I did only aerobics and my usual kick boxing ( plus serious core ).. Only weights I lifted was for arms ( grew 2 inches in as many months ). I'm at 215 now and have 20lbs of fat to burn ( hopefully in 3 months ) before I hit weights hard again..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Me? I dropped weights all summer and fall, I went to Italy for a month and lived like a king and gained 5-6 lbs so when I returned I did only aerobics and my usual kick boxing ( plus serious core ).. Only weights I lifted was for arms ( grew 2 inches in as many months ). I'm at 215 now and have 20lbs of fat to burn ( hopefully in 3 months ) before I hit weights hard again..
Hopefully you get paid fat for all this struggle.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Besides, looking strong and being strong are not the same thing.. I'm doing more strength training and stamina so I can prepare for fights next year.. How's it going with your progress? If I recall you were trying to cut up and blow up those biceps.. I got a wicked arm builder for you try if you're interested

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Hopefully you get paid fat for all this struggle.
Paid? I do it for myself and because I enjoy doing it, I also like to help out because I've been there and know how to get around things that people get stuck on.. My ABS write up will be done before the new year and you guys are the first to get it.. Although it's nothing new, the exercises are going to be exciting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)