Giuseppe Rossi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
What does Real Madrid's budget have to do with ours? Real Madrid take out massive loans and pay it back in merchandising and have a €1 billion tv deal.
It shouldn't be a problem if a team like Juve takes out a 10M loan FFS.

The problem is that even if we do get Rossi, we still need a decent fullback. A 35 M budget will never be enough. Look, I'm not comparing us to Real Madrid, but it just goes to show you that you have to take chances to be successful. We need to make more than just one big buy this summer if want to be competitive.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Juve Revolution: I don't like the idea of spending as much as Real though. That is just insane. We just need to sell our use our current crop and insert into negotiations.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
According to Tuttosport, Secco was in Spain today to negotiate with Villareal to get Rossi. They responded that they need Trezeguet + 15M Euros

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
We have a good chance signing Rossi this summer and I doubt that it would be the same in the next summer. Trez is on his way out anyway and Rossi would be worth losing him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We had a 35m dollar budget. We just used it on a player we needed. We still have some left over. 35m is more than most of the smaller teams in Serie A combined.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we will play the 4-3-1-2

alex and amauri playing

diego behind them

giovinco replacement for diego

and rossi replacement for alex.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If this happens Juventus are totally goin to get some money from me cuz im fucking buying Rossi, Giovinco, Diego and Del Pieros jerseys next season :D

May 22, 2007
Rossi is worth as much as Diego was, imo. He's an amazing talent.
Right now, I don't think so. Would be insane if we spent that much on another player and completely ignored positions which are in vital need of improvement, like the defense. I don't think we will have enough money.

Trez + 15m? 30m? Its totally not worth it right now.

I just don't see us coming up with that much money, it would be insane if we bought him for that kinda of money and not have any left over for other positions. Cronios would go ape shit, and frankly I don't want to be around when he knocks the doors of Juve down with a double barreled shotgun looking for answers....
Agreed on all parts. :scared:

Jun 13, 2007
@Juve Revolution: I don't like the idea of spending as much as Real though. That is just insane. We just need to sell our use our current crop and insert into negotiations.
i think he means at least have a bit more of a budget not insane like reals but.
Exactly.

We had a 35m dollar budget. We just used it on a player we needed. We still have some left over. 35m is more than most of the smaller teams in Serie A combined.
But that doesn't matter, I think our budget last year was around 50 M if I'm not mistaken. We have to pay big money, it's as simple as that. Our squad in terms of talent is nowhere near Europe's most elite teams like United, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Milan, Inter, Arsenal.

We're a second rate European team, we fall under the category of 'good' teams like Sevilla, Fiorentina, and Villareal. We have to take it a step further in the transfer market to be able to be under the category of 'great' teams.

Yes, we might have to take a gamble but if not now then when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)