Giuseppe Rossi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
Exactly.

But that doesn't matter, I think our budget last year was around 50 M if I'm not mistaken. We have to pay big money, it's as simple as that. Our squad in terms of talent is nowhere near Europe's most elite teams like United, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Milan, Inter, Arsenal.

We're a second rate European team, we fall under the category of 'good' teams like Sevilla, Fiorentina, and Villareal. We have to take it a step further in the transfer market to be able to be under the category of 'great' teams.

Yes, we might have to take a gamble but if not now then when?
We beat two of europes elite teams this year :shifty:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i thought it was obvious he was amauri's backup

say they both get injured. how would we play, we would be short...literally.

immobile?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
i thought it was obvious he was amauri's backup

say they both get injured. how would we play, we would be short...literally.

immobile?
Actually, I was saying that maybe IQ will be in the first 11, not Amauri. I know that you was thinking Del Piero (Rossi), Diego (Gio) and Amauri (IQ) in the starting lineup.

Jun 13, 2007
So what makes the teams big if anyone can beat them?:luckyluke:
Are you new to this game?

The fact that they end up winning most of their games and also end up advancing to the final stages of the Champions League almost every year and the fact that they possess Europe's greatest players.

How many world class players do we have in our squad compared to the Europe's best teams?

When was the last time we made it to the Semi Final of the C.L?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this is genuine contact with Villareal? Reason to start hoping for real? :weee:

Seriously, never thought we would go for him, even if he is a young top quality player, and our team could use that when our main quality players are mainly in their 30's. Continuing to rejuvenate with real quality is beyond great.

If this really happens, we should seriously ban anyone who ever says Fuck Sucko again (and means it, 90% dont even mean it :lol: ).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So this is genuine contact with Villareal? Reason to start hoping for real? :weee:

Seriously, never thought we would go for him, even if he is a young top quality player, and our team could use that when our main quality players are mainly in their 30's. Continuing to rejuvenate with real quality is beyond great.

If this really happens, we should seriously ban anyone who ever says Fuck Sucko again (and means it, 90% dont even mean it :lol: ).
If we signed Rossi instead of strengthening the defence, criticism of Secco would be completely justified.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
Are you new to this game?

The fact that they end up winning most of their games and also end up advancing to the final stages of the Champions League almost every year and the fact that they possess Europe's greatest players.

How many world class players do we have in our squad compared to the Europe's best teams?

When was the last time we made it to the Semi Final of the C.L?
You know what?Inter and Real were defeated in the same round as we were. Milan didnt even play in the CL.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Yeah if Secco pull this one off then he have done a great job this mercato.

What do you think of Villareals demands 15+ Trez?.. I thinks it's a good deal for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)