DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Raiola is the #1 agent in football. Pogba wont be his first or his last talent. Having a great relationship with him is very beneficial for our long term success. We just received the most expensive transfer fee of all time for a player we got for free that wasnt even home grown. Raiola is bound to represent many of the best talents in the game more than any other agent and so I think its good business to give him good money. Not only did he bring a great talent to us on a free but when we were asked to let him go, we got paid incredibly well to do so.

We want the next Raiola talent to come to Juve even if that meant they will only stay for 3-4 years and move on to a richer club later on and I am pretty sure that when that happens we would get a giant fee again. I am on Marotta's side about the Pogba transfer. I wouldnt have risked damaging our relationship with Raiola especially that he never screwed us in any way neither on the incoming fee nor the outgoing transfer fee. If anyone has been screwed here its Utd by Raiola. He got his player to leave on a free against their wishes and then hyped the hell out of him in the media and demanded a gigantic transfer fee (from which he gets a big commission) and a very expensive salary package. He gloriously screwed them in the outgoing and the incoming fees which is the exact reverse of what he did with us.

The only transfers (outgoing) that I did not like were the Tevez and Vidal transfers. I didn't like the fee (even though they came for peanuts) nor the timing. It was a bit risky to lose vidal and pirlo at once from the midfield and it was even more risky to ask a very young and inexperienced dybala to fill in for Tevez immediately like that. Allegri turned things around but we were playing with fire that season.

I personally do not mind our policy of letting players go when they ask to leave its a good image to have when you are not the richest club and playing in Serie A, yet hoping to compete with the giants. It makes top talents and established players to want to come here and grow or get their career back on track when they could have went elsewhere at a bigger salary and with higher exposure (EPL). Its definitely better than appearing as a club that refuses to let you go once you've signed and holds you prisoner. That would scare off a lot of potential players and would make them go for the money and EPL party instead. We can start doing that only when Juve is established as one of the final destinations for foreign players not a stepping stone for richer or better clubs. We are not there yet. The strategy has served us incredibly well so far in regaining our old status as a final destination for players.

My only complaint about this policy is that we seem to be over-doing it. It should be a general guiding principle not a law for every single case. Players should know that we wont get in their way but never at the expense of a great risk to the squad's cohesion. Players can leave if we are confident that we will continue to be better even when they depart. We should occasionally put our feet down and say no if letting the player go threatens a drop in our level the way the Vidal and Tevez departures did. We would have kept vidal and restored his old value, avoided the bad start to the season and at the same time maintained our image as a club that doesnt hold players against their wish. Thats because Koman would have been allowed to go as well as Pirlo, Giovinco, Morata, Pogba etc...
First,Raiola got very big competition in Jorge Mendez as an agent who is representing Ronaldo and a "million" other players.Just this summer hie sold a 18 years boy Sanchez to Bayern for a hefty 80 mil.eur.So it's a fierce competition who is better agent.
Next,doesn't matter how one agent is "big" he can't be bigger than a club like Juve.Third ,he didn't offer Pogba to us at first place.The fat turd FIRST went to Inter and Milan offering Pogba to them and since they weren't interested we step up by getting him.Having good relationship with him doesn't mean that we must accept whatever that fat pig demands from us .Right?
And in future, one thing is for certain. Whoever player brings Raiola here, he will stay 3 years maximum.After that,new club and new cut for him.We should deal with him only if that is in our best possible interest ,no by any price.
I am repeating this multiple times,why this pig of agent didn't dare to try to do his little tricks with Perez and Real?Instead he is throwing stones on them.Because they will tell him to piss off.
That turd is interested about his cut of the transfer.Nothing more.Very understandable for an agent but that's the only reason,don't give a shit about players development etc.He got 6 mil. already from us during these years with Pogba's renewals.So,we must deal with him since he represent a whole bunch of players but we must realize what is our main interest not let this pig to lead the game of any future particular transfer.Otherwise we will be always screwed .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I also believe Pogba pushed for the move. I highly doubt we would of sold him unless he pushed for this move. He's a little cock sucker. Can't hate on the big guy. This deal is horrible though. I think he will slowly learn not to get analed. Morata, Pogba, Coman deals are extremely bad bad bad and make us look small. However, I think we will only improve from here on on out.
At least you're not exaggerating.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I met Giuseppe Marotta at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).
Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit.
“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”
Then out of nowhere Beppe shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”
And I (being a big Beppe fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”
Marotta was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Beppe and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

True story.

:beppe:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I met Giuseppe Marotta at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).
Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit.
“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”
Then out of nowhere Beppe shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”
And I (being a big Beppe fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”
Marotta was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Beppe and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

True story.

:rofl: you cheeky bastard

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

True story.

:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

True story.

:lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

True story.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

True story.

and the money came from the slush fund he got from pogba sale + martinez+ vidal

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

True story.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we went from decades having barley any south Americans except the odd one here and there to the following in 6 seaons under him:

Esti
Vidal
Isla
Tevez
Dybala
Cuadrado
AS
Pereyra
Hernanes
Higuain
Alves

dat south american juve :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)