General TV (76 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I use or used Amazon prime, my least used streaming service of the 4 I have, for these series:

Jack Ryan, Hanna, American Gods, Friday night lights, The Expanse (season 4), Marvellous ms Maisel (love it).

It doesnt have that much unique variety (as in shows that arent available elsewhere).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I use or used Amazon prime, my least used streaming service of the 4 I have, for these series:

Jack Ryan, Hanna, American Gods, Friday night lights, The Expanse (season 4), Marvellous ms Maisel (love it).

It doesnt have that much unique variety (as in shows that arent available elsewhere).
some of the Amazon movies are pretty good as well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I had seen bits of pieces clips like 2nd but thanks for the 1st clip of the whole thing. Ricky Gervais is legend really :D the pompous facial expressions make it all so much more rewarding lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My mind was blown away after I caught The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. Apparently it's a 10 episode sequel of an old movie from '84 or something. Out of nowhere I was literally impressed by the sheer creativity of this masterpiece. An eye candy. Looks rather childish, but guess what, you can't expect different from marionettes. Eventhough it looks rather silly, after a couple of minutes I realized how many details are there, how much work & creativity put into creating a small world of uniqueness and an adventure. Imo this was a really difficult thing to pull of and they literally did it. I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)