General TV (102 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
let me guess, Lgortudor and the other edgelords are review bombing it because there are black characters.
Are there? Idk about the witcher lore, but if it's not true to the books fans have a right to be angry about it. Netflix are known for being woke to the point where it hurts, catering to the twitter mob clientele.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there? Idk about the witcher lore, but if it's not true to the books fans have a right to be angry about it.
well its a netflix original and that seems to be an issue with that crowd.

i dont know anything about the witcher either other than i played Witcher 3 and thought it was mediocre and overrated

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So the reviews are only credible if they agree with you?

"Seeing imdb rating and rotten tomatoes is just stupid as shit."
I only read audience reviews.

But yeah, both imdb ratings and critics don't have to mean much. So many times I watched a low rating movie and I loved it. Vice-versa too.

I tend to agree with plenty of the critic reviews when it comes to movies related to art and such but not when it comes to blockbusters.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Watchmen finale was very veeeery dissapointing. Up to that episode it was a 10/10 show, then they went full hollywood on the finale. Lindelof will never change.
just finished the finale. what a feminist show it was, like all male characters were either cucks or stereotypical dumb fucks. and the finale, meh. full hollywood, good point. at least it cleared the board for a potential 2nd season. and since it won't have jeremy irons, i bet i wouldn't care.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Watchmen was pretty "Meeeh". Even for a show based on comics it had too many cartoonish moments and inconsistencies. It tries hard to look sophisticated but is outright dumb.
The whole premise of the series is shallow and it detiriorates from there.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)