General TV (89 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice, I seen 2 episodes so far, watch with my bro and he is so slow. But dont want to watch it too fast anyways, I will run out of things to watch, most shows I follow ended or I binged em (Witcher). Need something else, I'm thinking of watching I robot again, havent seen it for years since early season 2, and I hear latest season is crazy crazy good.

Btw, when does westworld come out? That one should be asbsolutely nuts.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nice, I seen 2 episodes so far, watch with my bro and he is so slow. But dont want to watch it too fast anyways, I will run out of things to watch, most shows I follow ended or I binged em (Witcher). Need something else, I'm thinking of watching I robot again, havent seen it for years since early season 2, and I hear latest season is crazy crazy good.

Btw, when does westworld come out? That one should be asbsolutely nuts.
Nothing official yet but rumors say it's the first half of 2020.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Tell me more about this show, sounds good
It's a great watch if you're into alternate realities/histories as its set in an Axis controlled america. I loved Rufus Sewell's role personally as his acting was on point. I'd definitely recommend it.

- - - Updated - - -

its awesome, I liked it a lot. Ending was whatever but the rest of the show is good. Based on Philip K Dick’s novel about what would happen if the nazis and Japanese had won World War II
I must admit the ending was disappointing but others think differently of it. They should have wrapped it up with the penultimate episode and continued with another series but amazon said that this will be the last. A shame because they could have gone really far with this one

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's a great watch if you're into alternate realities/histories as its set in an Axis controlled america. I loved Rufus Sewell's role personally as his acting was on point. I'd definitely recommend it.

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit the ending was disappointing but others think differently of it. They should have wrapped it up with the penultimate episode and continued with another series but amazon said that this will be the last. A shame because they could have gone really far with this one
Nice, I'll get on that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)