General TV (66 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its more of based on Norse Mythology, its a small town teen drama with dark twist so far, not much superhero stuff in first 4 episodes (tho its building up to it, viking Gods vs evil Giants backdrop in human clothing).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did you watch it? I am interested a lot but haven't started

I finished it now, interesting beginning and few enjoyable episodes aside, I recommend you stay away. Only 6 episodes and it goes nowhere basically plotwise, not sure if they making 2nd season, but such a slow character build deserves 10 episodes, 6 was weird solution..

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Too lazy to post in GOT thread, but recently met the actor of this cult character (suprisingly he is super similar to his character, lazy writers just let him be him it seems :D), joked with him about this clip :lol:

I hope whatever project he has next, his director will be Taika Waititi lol, would be perfect fit.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Too lazy to post in GOT thread, but recently met the actor of this cult character (suprisingly he is super similar to his character, lazy writers just let him be him it seems :D), joked with him about this clip :lol:

I hope whatever project he has next, his director will be Taika Waititi lol, would be perfect fit.
awesome

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I'm absolutely disgusted that Ray Donovan has been cancelled. The last season was amazing. The whole show was amazing and has always produced great ratings and critical reviews.

Hoping for a deadwood style movie down the line.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I'm absolutely disgusted that Ray Donovan has been cancelled. The last season was amazing. The whole show was amazing and has always produced great ratings and critical reviews.

Hoping for a deadwood style movie down the line.
It's more disgusting than they made the decision after the finale. I'm going to miss them all. One of my all time favourite shows.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yea that was fucking dumb even the show creator said that the season before last could if been the finale and everyone would of been happy but the show forced them to keep doing more so they decided to create a whole new arc In order to make two new seasons. So him and everyone else including the actors are furious that it wasn't wrapped up properly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wasn't sure whether it was worth to watch that now that I finally have Prime
I watched the first two seasons on Netflix so have just started watching 3 now. Maybe I should update once I've finished 4. If you liked BG it's set in a similar environment, but about humans living on Earth, Mars and the asteroid belt (Belters) fighting against each other whilst this sentient alien molecule is pivotal to the main story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)