General TV (62 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Better Call Saul series finale marks the end of the Golden Age of Television 1999-2022 RIP

- - - Updated - - -

close bread

- - - Updated - - -

Thought this looked mad gay but maybe I'll give it a try
Top 5 series of all time
I rewatched about 4 times
Oh but I wouldn't watch it with a woman since she will be bored on her phone missing all the intricacies which truly elevate it from base level 8/10 nice drama to a real 10/10 masterpiece. DA is a thinking man's series.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah it was quiite good. Solid cast, Mr policeman himself in Paddy Considine in this kind of role is interesting, Rhys Ifans is possibly brilliant choice, made for roles like this (best Rasputin actor ever lol), Matt Smith interesting so far too, tho it feels like he is overacting a bit as Daemon lol

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't stand Downton Abbey
Me neither.

I don't get how people in Victorian era attire, wearing white gloves and carrying a lace umbrella over their 17 petticoats, fanning themselves and pausing every third word in a sentence on a slave plantation makes so many women wet. But it does. And it makes my testicles shrivel and fall asleep.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’ve just learned that sci-fi fantasy is a boner-killer genre for me.

As in I’d rather slather my genitals with Ben-Gay than watch another TV show where some dude with plastic ears and a mullet tries to bone Baby Yoda.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What did you think of Ep. 2? I didn't like it tbh
The second episode was a bit of a slow burn but the 3rd episode picked up pace again. Have to think back to the first half of season one from Game of Thrones it's all about character delevopment and laying foundations for a greater story.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The second episode was a bit of a slow burn but the 3rd episode picked up pace again. Have to think back to the first half of season one from Game of Thrones it's all about character delevopment and laying foundations for a greater story.
But I mean, decision making wise all the characters behaved stupidly I could explain it more with a spoiler tag I guess. The King is also weak and spineless

But I like the pace, and it is worth watching but still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)