General TV (29 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bridgerton

Ok I gave it a shot. But this many black people in 19th century English nobility (England generally) AND a black Queen is just too much.

Another woke bullshit.

Skip.
Watch The Gilded Age

It's good

Not Downton tier but good

It explores the old money & new money dynamic rather than the upstairs & downstairs one and it's written by Julian Fellowes

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Holy shit, Rings of Power.
I went into it with an open mind just hoping that people online were hating on it just for the creative liberty that the writers took and the diverse cast (let's not pretend racism doesn't exist).
But this is a legit bad show. The writing and the dialog is shockingly bad throughout the first two episodes. And some of the acting is so cringe (Galadriel, yikes :oops2:). That Amazon has the balls to deny this and blame it toxicity...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Holy shit, Rings of Power.
I went into it with an open mind just hoping that people online were hating on it just for the creative liberty that the writers took and the diverse cast (let's not pretend racism doesn't exist).
But this is a legit bad show. The writing and the dialog is shockingly bad throughout the first two episodes. And some of the acting is so cringe (Galadriel, yikes :oops2:). That Amazon has the balls to deny this and blame it toxicity...
Show is flat out amazing imo :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yo I think first episode came out already like 1-2 days ago
It doesn’t have a release date yet. Just days late 2022. Unless it’s released on Netflix in different countries.

It’s from the creators of Dark I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Not a total disaster but surely a lot worse than the first 2 episodes
It’s really mediocre imo. As bad as the worst aspects of later seasons of GOT.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It doesn’t have a release date yet. Just days late 2022. Unless it’s released on Netflix in different countries.

It’s from the creators of Dark I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s really mediocre imo. As bad as the worst aspects of later seasons of GOT.
Man I just watched 20 seconds of teaser and I was like WTF this tone and music, such Dark rip off, and then 5 seconds later "FROM THE CREATORS OF DARK" lol.

Oh? Sorry @GordoDeCentral ... I checked IMDB it says that the first episode was out on September 13th

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Gave up after 4 episodes.
The jail scene broke me.
FFS what a dumb pointless show.

PS. Episode 4 was so bad that I immediately watched The fellowship of the ring the extended edition just to cleanse myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)