General TV (68 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
But I mean, decision making wise all the characters behaved stupidly I could explain it more with a spoiler tag I guess. The King is also weak and spineless

But I like the pace, and it is worth watching but still
I think that's intentional though as the Targaryens are known for being hot headed and crazy (mad king).... They definitely aren't famous for their decision making and this King is definitely intended to be weak and spineless. There's a myth that anyone not fit for the throne gets cut by it ( one king even died from a wound received from one of the melted swords it's made from) and this king as already been cut iirc he has an infection on his hand from a cut received sitting on the throne. I expect him to recieve Ned Stark like treatment before the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 7, 2018
I feel like something is missing in House of the Dragons. I think that Rhaenyra is a GREAT character, but she is the only interesting character IMO. Nevertheless, I think that the show is going well. Just that little detail is bothering me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I feel like something is missing in House of the Dragons. I think that Rhaenyra is a GREAT character, but she is the only interesting character IMO. Nevertheless, I think that the show is going well. Just that little detail is bothering me.
Daemon got to be interesting in the third episode. I also feel something is missing but I think, I want to believe, it's only build up.

Jul 7, 2018
naah man, they're all great. Including King Viserys.
Don’t know. King Viserys for sure is a bad character. Too naive. Daemon is true that he has potential BUT since the first moment he appeared everybody knew he was the villain, too stereotyped. I think that the hand of the king (don’t remember the name) can be a good character if his arc well developed, as well as his daughter.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Daemon just straight up giving up the egg in episode 2 made him look like a teenager.

There's not one character I find interesting thus far. I'll watch ep. 3 with an open mind

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bridgerton

Ok I gave it a shot. But this many black people in 19th century English nobility (England generally) AND a black Queen is just too much.

Another woke bullshit.

Skip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)