Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (27 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Come onnn that's not a finale. At least last season ended with a cliff hanger with the white walkers. The season ended with a scene that looked like one of those african charity commercials you see on TV. In my mind I'm just going to think episode 9 was the finale. Episode 10 never happened.
This! It's as if we didn't really get any further at all. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
You guys(and some women) are fuckin' pussies! What the hell were you expecting? After the mega shock last week, this week was always gonna be different. It wasn't gonna serve up ANOTHER shock. It was going to bring closure to some stories and set things up for next season. And I think it did this very well. Vinny summed it up almost perfectly.

It was good to finally know who Theon's tormentor was. I thought their story was going nowhere, but now it's starting to gain momentum. It was also nice to see Sansa opening up to Tyrian, although briefly. Loved the dialogue between his and Tywin too. I expect bad things to happen to Shae next season cos Varys always is a precursor of bad news. Poor Ygritte. :sad: I really admire Davos and his commitment to what's right. Makes the scene where he learnt to read so much more important now. Was nice to see a transformed Jamie end his woes and return home. And Daenerys... this is the 2nd season where the episode ends with her story. She may be annoying, but you know she's gonna have a bigger role next season.

EDIT: Oh, and it was great to see Stannis, and more importantly Mellisandre, get their shit together and be the first to realize that the fight for the throne means nothing in the face of the White Walkers. Kudos. Finally something right happens to him.

Overall, I liked it, and it's gonna be painful to wait for the next season.

(spoilers, if you haven't watched tonights episode you shouldn't be reading this:)
Arya & The Hound with nowhere to go
Ummm... hello... Valar Morghulis?? Ring any bells?

She's probably been informed.
Probably by Jeoffrey. That son of a bitch!

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It was a great episode. I don't know what most of you expected, the rest of the main characters to be slaughtered? The season ended last week, this episode was meant to set up the events for the future. Arya and the Hound is an awesome combo by the way. :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fucking Ramsay! I was actually excited to see Yara going for her brother.

Considering that the third book was not completed, the finale was pretty decent. Stannis is definitely the one to root for at this point. Ser Davos has finally been exciting for the first time.

That moment when Cersei saw Jamie... :shocked:

I was definitely expecting Jon Snow to die in that scene. :lol: It would have been typical of George.

Tywin and Tyrion are definitely the best characters in the show for me.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Fucking Ramsay! I was actually excited to see Yara going for her brother.

Considering that the third book was not completed, the finale was pretty decent. Stannis is definitely the one to root for at this point. Ser Davos has finally been exciting for the first time.

That moment when Cersei saw Jamie... :shocked:

I was definitely expecting Jon Snow to die in that scene. :lol: It would have been typical of George.

Tywin and Tyrion are definitely the best characters in the show for me.

He and his Red Bitch are the most annoying characters in the whole series, I hope they both die in the first episode of the fourth season.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You people should have learned already that episode 9 is always the finale, while episode 10 is just a set up for next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Arya, fucking Valar Morghulis, that shit was sick. Should be interesting where that leads to. She is the only one left that can really lead the Starks to re-gain some damn glory, Brand doesn't seem the type, Rickon is still so young. Im still curious where the Baratheon bastard ends up. I felt for Ygritte, Davos is the man also. Stannis needs to man the fuck up still, enough of this fire god bullshit, the fire lady is too cocky for my liking. Well yeah, my hopes are with Arya next season and Tyrian.

Its gonna be waaay too long a wait.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
every season has a shocking episode 9 and a calm episode 10 where nothing really happens.

season 1 episode 9 = Nedd Stark dies
season 2 episode 9 = Blackwater battle
season 3 episode 9 = faggotry beyond anything ever seen

Episode 10 IS NOT A SEASON FINALE in GoT. Not in the classic "OMG HOLY SHIT" sense. That role is for episode 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)