Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (106 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Anybody know where/if online I could watch the finale as it airs? Don't want to wait several hours for it to be uploaded onto some sites, and I dont want to order HBO just for one week.

Jul 10, 2006

past few weeks i've not been able to find a reliable link to download before monday evening when it's shown in the UK
I don't have Showtime so I had to download Dexter every night after the new episodes aired and they were always online within a half hour of the show ending, so should be there by 10:30 est.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight's episode is schedule to run to 10:10 est, so we may be getting an extra 10 mins.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Come onnn that's not a finale. At least last season ended with a cliff hanger with the white walkers. The season ended with a scene that looked like one of those african charity commercials you see on TV. In my mind I'm just going to think episode 9 was the finale. Episode 10 never happened.

Jul 10, 2006
Tonight's episode wrapped up some story lines and set the main characters on their paths for the next season.

(spoilers, if you haven't watched tonights episode you shouldn't be reading this:)
Dany has a kingdom, Jamie returns, Arya & The Hound with nowhere to go, Stannis and also Bran going north, John returns to the Nights Watch, Theon's sister going off to save him :)sergio:), Gentry's freedom, etc., etc. There is a lot to happen next season. It's going to be great.

I thought it was a solid episode, the shock was last week. This is like last season when the penultimate episode, Blackwater, was the blockbuster and the finale, iirc, just wrapped things up.

- - - Updated - - -

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8559026/Game.of.Thrones.S03E10.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE_[PublicHD]

link to the torrent, I haven't checked it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)