Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (52 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just wonder who will step up now, who leads the north? With all the kids gone, I guess Jon is on his way back, that should be interesting, but he is a bastard..Does he even count as an heir?

- - - Updated - - -

Jon Snow's hair is rather black though..What direwolves are left? All but Robs?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I wish the book readers wanted to talk about these things as much as you lot do. I'm itching for a theories talk.
John=R&L. No theories, it is known. :p
Everyone in the show feels a sense of entitlement to the throne but she takes the cake. And who the $#@! brings a dragon to a sword fight? :disagree:
The rightful king is Stannis, all else have a false sense of entitlement.
I just wonder who will step up now, who leads the north? With all the kids gone, I guess Jon is on his way back, that should be interesting, but he is a bastard..Does he even count as an heir?

- - - Updated - - -

Jon Snow's hair is rather black though..What direwolves are left? All but Robs?
Jon is Night's Watch for life.

Also Lady(Sansa's direwolf) and Nymeria is God knows where. So basically Ghost, Shaggydog and Summer.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Stannis is pissing me off lately, being too much of a bitch to his fire woman. The night watch is in shambles anyway. Im still surprised he left his girl behind.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was speaking to a random tourist yesterday and he said he stopped watching after Khal Drogo's death. :chan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)