Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (48 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nah, man. It's all about THE END!!! That VERY FINAL SCENE that should leave the viewers thinking, about the scene and the future implications, for DAYS to come. THAT was present in S1 and 2 but not in this one. And my point is that this episode didn't need one.
which makes this episode pointless, except for 15 minutes that could have easily been added to the last episode, that last scene with khaleesi is barftastic, also no mention of littlefinger and the house tully.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
well Tullies are pretty much fucked now. I wonder if Tywin sent him there to screw him over. I also wonder what will be his reaction to Cat's death.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hound and Arya, great scene. :tup:

Dunno what people were expecting from this episode but I would have thought it would be pretty obvious they were just gonna tie up loose ends and set up for next season.

didnt think Jon Snow was gonna make it after taking that third arrow :shocked:
Robb Starks head replaced by the wolfs was pretty disturbing
hi

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Mods, @Enron and @Kate, this spoiler business has run rampant, there is absolutely no reason for this thread to have any spoilers. Those who are either too stupid or lazy to comply and take their book convos to the appropriate thread dont belong here.

Jul 10, 2006
Mods, @Enron and @Kate, this spoiler business has run rampant, there is absolutely no reason for this thread to have any spoilers. Those who are either too stupid or lazy to comply and take their book convos to the appropriate thread dont belong here.
lol all the spoilers on this page are about the FINAL EPISODE or they are just jokes.

BUt really, just don't read them, that's why spoiler tags are there. You can't stop yourself from clicking on them?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:sad: did I miss something? I'm only spoiler tagging the last episode, nothing regarding the books?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lol all the spoilers on this page are about the FINAL EPISODE or they are just jokes.

BUt really, just don't read them, that's why spoiler tags are there. You can't stop yourself from clicking on them?
can you stop yourself from being dumb? why would you need spoilers to talk about episodes?

:sad: did I miss something? I'm only spoiler tagging the last episode, nothing regarding the books?
why would you spoiler tag the last episode? is the book thread spoiler tagged?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)