Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (47 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Once Aegon I had conquered six of the seven kingdoms, he proclaimed himself king of Westeros, and the rule of the Iron Throne extended over the continent. He was acknowledged by the previous kings in the North and the Rock, and had the support of the rulers he had appointed to the Stormlands, the Riverlands and the Reach.

No they are the original conquerors.
That's what I was saying. Aegon the Conqueror was a Targaryen.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
Yes and his lineage was dethroned when Robert killed Rheagar at the Trident, so by no logic does Daenerys have a rightful claim anymore.
:challenge:

Her blood is her claim. With all the previous heirs to Aerys the Mad dead, and just her remaining, she has a very valid claim. She has a better claim than anyone. Ser Barristan the Bold believes this and he would know better than any of us. ≈

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
$#@!ing Ramsay! I was actually excited to see Yara going for her brother.

Considering that the third book was not completed, the finale was pretty decent. Stannis is definitely the one to root for at this point. Ser Davos has finally been exciting for the first time.

That moment when Cersei saw Jamie... :shocked:

I was definitely expecting Jon Snow to die in that scene. :lol: It would have been typical of George.

Tywin and Tyrion are definitely the best characters in the show for me.
Exactly what i thought!

Tywin is the one and only Lion!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:challenge:

Her blood is her claim. With all the previous heirs to Aerys the Mad dead, and just her remaining, she has a very valid claim. She has a better claim than anyone. Ser Barristan the Bold believes this and he would know better than any of us. ≈
Read the spoiler tag :)
Ehm you do know that Robert his grand mother was a Targaryen? So that means Stannis has Targaryen blood

Jul 10, 2006
Read the spoiler tag :)
Ehm you do know that Robert his grand mother was a Targaryen? So that means Stannis has Targaryen blood
Good point... But
Dany still has the better claim being the direct descendent of the Mad King.

- - - Updated - - -

... Just realized the guy that plays Walder Frey is the same guy that played Aldus Filch in the Harry Potter films. Don't know why I never made that connection till now... lol

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Good point... But
Dany still has the better claim being the direct descendent of the Mad King.

- - - Updated - - -

... Just realized the guy that plays Walder Frey is the same guy that played Aldus Filch in the Harry Potter films. Don't know why I never made that connection till now... lol
In that case they better hurry and kill her off. :agree: I just don't get why he kills off all the amusing characters and leaves her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)