Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
except GOT a lot of the characters are likeable and you watch hoping they won'tjust kill off everyone. Walking dead the characters are obnoxious and dont die fast enough.

nah Stannis is the rightful king

true tho that this show wastes way too much time trying to appeal to it's (probably minimal) female audience
I bet males are minimal, more women watch. I'll check into it.

I think Dany has more claim, yea Stannis is Rob's bro, but Dany is from the original lineage.
:D

the dragons are BS too imo. but I think Melisandra can take em. so much shit yet to happen.
I hate that bitch.

Jul 10, 2006
GoT should never be compared to TWD. That's an insult to GoT. Even when it's slow it's still far superior to anything TWD has ever done. IMO. :)

Dany's story should be a lot more interesting, but again, not enough time and so much to cover.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4524954 said:
I hate that bitch.
Her tits are amazing, though.

Jul 10, 2006
anyone got a torrent for this episode please? kinda annoying how it seems like every torrent site doesn't seem to have it
It's always on pirate bay within an hour of the episode ending.

Just go to TPB after the episode ends and keep refreshing the "most recent" page until it shows up. I used to do that for the last season of Dexter, always worked like a charm.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4524954 said:
I bet males are minimal, more women watch. I'll check into it.

I think Dany has more claim, yea Stannis is Rob's bro, but Dany is from the original lineage.

I hate that bitch.
meh the targareans just stole the throne from someone else with their dragons before Robert's rebellion anyway. in the current climate Stannis is the rightful king.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
@anyone who wants to see it. We usually post streams while it is showing on HBO. Check here on Sundays 9 p.m.

It sucks that this thread is being ruined by a few people. What is even worse is that not only is the thread unmodded, the only mod that posts/checks in here is one of the biggest contributor to ruining it for all of us. :disagree: I wish Burke would grow up a little and help us out instead of hinder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)