Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, so I guess I can discuss GOT in threads in other forums I check instead of this. Atleast have the basic decency to not want to allude to spoilers, let alone flat out spoil the fates of characters, wether they are jokes or not, totally douchy. If this forum's mods wont do anything about it, only thing left is just to ignore this thread.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Meh, so I guess I can discuss GOT in threads in other forums I check instead of this. Atleast have the basic decency to not want to allude to spoilers, let alone flat out spoil the fates of characters, wether they are jokes or not, totally douchy. If this forum's mods wont do anything about it, only thing left is just to ignore this thread.
:agree:

Just delete the thread.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its ridiculous. Spoilers on almost every page now and once again zero moderating.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;4523895 said:
You should creat a Game of Thrones LIVE thread so it can be locked.
Or you could do something about the spoilers in a thread that absolutely relies on the experience of watching the show.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How about we make this a private thread? Anyone, and I mean anyone(even mods), post spoilers and they're banned. Otherwise I think I'll just start spamming all the mods all day every day.

In the Live Thread, saying "goal" when no goal is scored results in an infraction/ban. It's ridiculous that the same standard isn't upheld here. I don't care if the spoiler isn't real, that's still trolling.

Apr 12, 2004
How about we make this a private thread? Anyone, and I mean anyone(even mods), post spoilers and they're banned. Otherwise I think I'll just start spamming all the mods all day every day.

In the Live Thread, saying "goal" when no goal is scored results in an infraction/ban. It's ridiculous that the same standard isn't upheld here. I don't care if the spoiler isn't real, that's still trolling.

GOAL!

Apr 12, 2004

Um, that's not a spoiler then.

You're complaining about complete sentences then, some of which just happen to be related to the show?

- - - Updated - - -

spam it in the live thread, big boy
I do that every once in a while. Say things like, "GOAL TACCHINARDI!"

You know, she that's obviously not true... Just like I do in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)