Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah that was fucked up.

I knew from the book what Freys gonna do but still it was sad to see it. Very good episode, finally no Theon and no unnecessary sex scenes. I thought they forgot how to make an entertaining episode without them.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yeah that was fucked up.

I knew from the book what Freys gonna do but still it was sad to see it. Very good episode, finally no Theon and no unnecessary sex scenes. I thought they forgot how to make an entertaining episode without them.
That was not Theon.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah that was $#@!ed up.

Most of Season 3 episodes have no sex at all.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I'm not quite representative of the Canadian population, my favourite book is The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli :D
Clever book, I've read it along with the Mandrake.

- - - Updated - - -

So emotionally draining even though I knew what was coming :cry:

The most effed up part was
when the stabbed Talisa's stomach
Indeed, that was cruel.

So nobody cares about what Daenerys & Daario, and Bran did? :D

When I saw dem wolves!!!
Bran got more interesting, you were right.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
They did it quite well, I think. I'm not sure if the show foreshadowed this moment a lot more than the books, or if I saw it more easily because I've read the books.

In the books it was a complete fucking surprise.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
just read a few pages back, and @Trequartista does have a point, though i think his interpretation is a bit too sober. Robb is a king an as thus should have his subjects interest first and foremost, imo little to do with honor and morality, it's almost a battle of wills, and Tywin is all business.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be a spoiler. So I ain't tellin'.
:D thanks, his timing is suspicious to say the least.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
nah i'll wait. Robb's problem was he was not committed enough, when you have millions depending on you, you cannot be selfish and have 'guilt' or normal man aspirations like love, it was appropriate that frey made fun of him then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)