Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They did it quite well, I think. I'm not sure if the show foreshadowed this moment a lot more than the books, or if I saw it more easily because I've read the books.

In the books it was a complete fucking surprise.
199% Suprise, not a single way of foreshadowing this, except Catelyn :)cry: ) saying Walder Frey is a dangerous man last season, and Roose Bolton making deals with Lannisters with the release of Lannister, but seriously saw no single inkling of them having the balls do to THIS. Extreme wtf.

Been getting melancholic text msgs from friends since last night to just watch the episode (a day later then they did), now I know why...

Needless to say fully rooting on Stannis and Daenyrys to come fuck shit up from now on...

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: Elvin

- - - Updated - - -

199% Suprise, not a single way of foreshadowing this, except Catelyn :)cry: ) saying Walder Frey is a dangerous man last season, and Roose Bolton making deals with Lannisters with the release of Lannister, but seriously saw no single inkling of them having the balls do to THIS. Extreme wtf.

Been getting melancholic text msgs from friends since last night to just watch the episode (a day later then they did), now I know why...

Needless to say fully rooting on Stannis and Daenyrys to come fuck shit up from now on...
No no , you will be rooting for somebody else bro, i promise :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jon, Arya? I been rooting for those two since the pilot, so its no suprise. But I figured its safer of me to root for those leading armies (and motherfucking dragons, and evil power witches) to settle scores and meek out justice.

I dont think I will be able to take a full year of not knowing after next week, prolly gonna succumb to the temptation of reading all the books by then, like most peeps I know who started with the tv series have done.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Jon, Arya? I been rooting for those two since the pilot, so its no suprise. But I figured its safer of me to root for those leading armies (and motherfucking dragons, and evil power witches) to settle scores and meek out justice.

I dont think I will be able to take a full year of not knowing after next week, prolly gonna succumb to the temptation of reading all the books by then, like most peeps I know who started with the tv series have done.
So so wrong direction :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They dont need to, just fvck shit up on their own ends. I'm expecting Stannis to grow some balls soon enough and become way more interesting, is too cool of a cat to not be. And Dany's storyline just keeps improving tenfold with every scene, defenitely should become more of the focus of the series, if she ever crosses over any time soon, it feels like that will take forever.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I can think of a couple of names you might be referring to :D

Stannis is a hero though, best candidate.
You did read the books didn't ya? :D

Ok, I am fully against spoilers (have to threaten siblings/friends weekly to not spoil me), but you have me intrigued dear sir.
I won't spoil bro, but be prepared ;)
the Red wedding is far from over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)