Football Manager 2012 (3 Viewers)

Mario_PL

Feb 3, 2010
Came 5th in that Serie C1/B season (18 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses) when my media prediction was 14th. I won the 1st round of play-offs for promotion, but then lost in the 2nd round.

Came 1st in the next Serie C1/B season (21 wins, 11 draws, 2 losses) when my media prediction was 11th. Won promotion to Serie B.

I'm in the Serie B now, and after 10 games I am 7 wins and 3 draws (For 14, Against 4) and coming equal 1st with Poorino. My media prediction for this season is 22nd (last).

---

So, that's from a lowly C2/B team to a top Serie B side in just over 3 seasons. Also, bear in mind I have not had a transfer budget for any season. They've all had to be free transfers.

can you share your tactic?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Made 5 skins :D

GREEN SILENCE

-----------------------------------------
RED SILENCE

BLUE SILENCE

BLACK SILENCE

DARK SILENCE

Unrar it in My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 12/Skins

If you don't have skins folder, make one.

Go to preferences and check this:

then confirm and that's it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So I tried to buy Benzema for 18mil during the second half of the season. I set the date of the transfer to: End of season (Italy), Madrid accepted my offer, we agreed on contract terms etc.

I was expecting to pay at the end of the season, when I get him, but about a couple days after we agreed on terms I got a message saying that I didn't have the funds to sign the player and the transfer was cancelled. I don't get it, if Benzema isn't coming until June why did they try and charge me the 18mil now? Shouldn't I get to wait until summer, when I have a transfer budget, to pay it?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So I tried to buy Benzema for 18mil during the second half of the season. I set the date of the transfer to: End of season (Italy), Madrid accepted my offer, we agreed on contract terms etc.

I was expecting to pay at the end of the season, when I get him, but about a couple days after we agreed on terms I got a message saying that I didn't have the funds to sign the player and the transfer was cancelled. I don't get it, if Benzema isn't coming until June why did they try and charge me the 18mil now? Shouldn't I get to wait until summer, when I have a transfer budget, to pay it?
Try buying him by paying over 48 months.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Has anyone else got Leandro Damiao?

I brought him for a crap load second season but he isnt scoring as prolifically as i hoped. If you have him how do you play him and does it work for you? Cheers :)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Has anyone else got Leandro Damiao?

I brought him for a crap load second season but he isnt scoring as prolifically as i hoped. If you have him how do you play him and does it work for you? Cheers :)
I am 2019 and he is still at Internacional lol.

Try him as a Complete Forward. Put behind him good AMC's, he will soon start banging goals.

Btw, my attacking duo:

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I am 2019 and he is still at Internacional lol.

Try him as a Complete Forward. Put behind him good AMC's, he will soon start banging goals.

Btw, my attacking duo:

Haha got to love those regens..

I play Damiao infront of Erikson as AMC and 2 wingers (Elia/Adam Johnson and Krasic)...Might bring them narrower as AMCs or something. Cheers.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Haha got to love those regens..

I play Damiao infront of Erikson as AMC and 2 wingers (Elia/Adam Johnson and Krasic)...Might bring them narrower as AMCs or something. Cheers.
Elia and Krasic were very selfish when i had them. They would assist once, and screw ten 4 on 3 situatinos trying to shoot instead of pass/cross to the attackers. Try AMC players with high passing, teamwork, tehnique and first touch attributes like Ganso, Wilshere, Pastore, Andre Ayew behind him, has to work.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I've been thinking of "borrowing" the game from the internet, but I don't really have much free time anymore, is it worth it? Like is it one of those games where you could play for a few hours a week - if even that?

Jul 10, 2006
I've been thinking of "borrowing" the game from the internet, but I don't really have much free time anymore, is it worth it? Like is it one of those games where you could play for a few hours a week - if even that?
Is it worth pirating? Mos def... It sucks me in, I'll go on binges where it is all I do for a couple weeks. Highly addictive. But ya, if the price is free, it is worth it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)