Football Manager 2012 (3 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
That's the problem though, Sunday is pretty much my only free day.
Well then I hope you have will power. lol. Have you played any of the previous game sin the series before? The learning curve is rather steep. I've been playing this game in all version since about 2006 and the newest one still gives me problems.

But if you are a fan of the game, which I assume you are since you post here, lol, you should at least give it a shot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just bought the game, and its written on the back of the cd that the game requires you to have a "steam" account, which is blocked where i live. Is there no way to be able to install and play the game without a steam account?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just bought the game, and its written on the back of the cd that the game requires you to have a "steam" account, which is blocked where i live. Is there no way to be able to install and play the game without a steam account?
The copy I torrented from a link someone posted here didn't require steam.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya torrents are blocked where i live too :rolleyes:

So if get to download it from the internet, i wouldn't require steam, but if i try and install it from the cd it wouldn't work, right?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ya torrents are blocked where i live too :rolleyes:

So if get to download it from the internet, i wouldn't require steam, but if i try and install it from the cd it wouldn't work, right?
Well I can't say for sure with FM but I know that a lot of games on Steam now require Steam to play as an extra measure against piracy. So yea if FM is one of those games than the CD is useless for you.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm a retard when it comes to this stuff, so i'm going to have to say: Come again? :D
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6786273/Football_Manager_2012-SKIDROW

it has some instructions but here are some more:

1. do you have a torrent program? if you don't download bit torrent or utorrent and use it to download that.
2. to 'mount' the .iso file download the program 'daemon tools' and once the game is downloaded drag the .iso file into daemon tools. click on the iso file in daemon tools and the installation will start up.
3. finally, download this: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6786217/Football_Manager_2012_Crack_only_SKIDROW_
copy and overwrite all the contents of this folder into the main folder where your game is installed. when you paste you should be asked if you want to overwrite some files and say 'yes to all'
4. enjoy.

and return your bought copy for money back or store credit :p

Jul 10, 2006
They just released a new patch the other day.

After AVB was sacked I decided to start a Chelsea save. Used the real time editor to give Chelsie a $300m transfer budget. Brought in Hazard, Neymar, Rossi, Chiellini and a couple younger players. Won the EPL with 100 points, scoring over 100 goals. Upset Real in the UEFA CL final 3-1 with goals from Rossi, Neymar and Luiz.

normal starting lineup:

Cech
Bosingwa - Terry - Chiellini (Luiz) - Cole
Ramires - Mikel
Hazard - Mata - Neymar
Rossi​

I'm going to start a lower league save in which I do not cheat here very soon. :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6786273/Football_Manager_2012-SKIDROW

it has some instructions but here are some more:

1. do you have a torrent program? if you don't download bit torrent or utorrent and use it to download that.
2. to 'mount' the .iso file download the program 'daemon tools' and once the game is downloaded drag the .iso file into daemon tools. click on the iso file in daemon tools and the installation will start up.
3. finally, download this: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6786217/Football_Manager_2012_Crack_only_SKIDROW_
copy and overwrite all the contents of this folder into the main folder where your game is installed. when you paste you should be asked if you want to overwrite some files and say 'yes to all'
4. enjoy.

and return your bought copy for money back or store credit :p
Torrents are blocked where i live, but thanks anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just bought the game too, fairly cheap and decent distraction, hopefully I wont tire from it as quickly as in last years.

Starting with Pescara, all my best players are loaned players lol, should be interesting, finding cheap talents.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just bought the game too, fairly cheap and decent distraction, hopefully I wont tire from it as quickly as in last years.

Starting with Pescara, all my best players are loaned players lol, should be interesting, finding cheap talents.
Load Serbian league, plenty of good players that are very cheap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They count as non-eu no? Serie B arent allowed to sign non eu players (what do you mean cheap though, cuz entire budget is 1m lol). I signed Mouche though for 150k :lol: Suprised I was able to, journalists were so excited in the unveiling press conference hehe.

Anyone have super attacking formations to recommend? I'm trying to tweak and find zeman-esque tactics, but its not easy so far in pre-season.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
They count as non-eu no? Serie B arent allowed to sign non eu players (what do you mean cheap though, cuz entire budget is 1m lol). I signed Mouche though for 150k :lol: Suprised I was able to, journalists were so excited in the unveiling press conference hehe.

Anyone have super attacking formations to recommend? I'm trying to tweak and find zeman-esque tactics, but its not easy so far in pre-season.
the best attacking formation i saw in this game is the 4-1-2 (dm's)-2(aml/r)-1

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

I don't think it fits Pescara well, but I have an attacking 4-2-4 tactic if you want to take a look. Was promoted with Padova in my first season, was predicted to end up at 12th.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well then I hope you have will power. lol. Have you played any of the previous game sin the series before? The learning curve is rather steep. I've been playing this game in all version since about 2006 and the newest one still gives me problems.

But if you are a fan of the game, which I assume you are since you post here, lol, you should at least give it a shot.
Never played any of the games before. I guess I shouldn't then, but thanks anyway :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)