Football Manager 2012 (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2006
new signing? too many team mates with a different attitude/personality? maybe you sold/released a friend of his?
Well, I ended up selling him and the fans were pleased. I had no idea, but I guess he was hated by the supporters. IDK why, his personality fit with the rest of the team according to the coaches. He played as my vice captain for 10 years, always put up great numbers. He is listed as a leader.

There should be some way to know the fans feelings about players instead of the favored players / icons / legends thing.

- - - Updated - - -

On that same note, I have Hazard, has been at the club for a long time and he is also always listed as having serious issues blending it. He is listed as a club legend, I don't remember him clashing with any particular player. Maybe I need to load up the editor and see if I can get anything from that. But I really have no idea why he would be like this. Everyone loves him.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The fans are fucking weird, I was Juve once & I sold Motta, the fans were furious with me. :lol: Every time I got a board confidence update, the negative thing they would mention was that selling Motta was a poor piece of business.

:motta:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The fans are fucking weird, I was Juve once & I sold Motta, the fans were furious with me. :lol: Every time I got a board confidence update, the negative thing they would mention was that selling Motta was a poor piece of business.

:motta:
Those must've been fans from Vecchia Signora forum.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I don't think I had a problem selling Martinez. But yeah, I was thinking it might have been because I was playing a modded game so the fans reacted differently, but if you had that happen too then it was probably normal for some reason.

I should fire up that save again, that mod was entertaining as hell... recreation of the 2000-01 season, so it has players like Zidane, Conte, Inzaghi, Del Piero in his prime, etc. Pirlo & Seedorf were on their way to becoming Inter legends :lol: There were a few "glitches" though that didn't get rid of a few current players like Motta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)