Football Manager 2012 (4 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
loaded my old juve save. I'm in the summer of 2014 I searching for a AMC but can't find anyone below 100 mln euros. Ganso was one but I don't want him because he's injured all the time in my save. My bid on Götze got accepted but he declined me without even sitting down for some talk. I want Götze but I suppose he's out of the picture. :( Any suggestions? I don't want to use Kagawa as a starter, I don't trust him. I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with Buffon; Romario, Botia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Vidal; Marchisio/Ekdal, Hamsik; Kagawa; Damaio, Tevez. Just bought Damaio and want to field him together with Tevez. Played another formation for the past seasons but want to try something new.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
loaded my old juve save. I'm in the summer of 2014 I searching for a AMC but can't find anyone below 100 mln euros. Ganso was one but I don't want him because he's injured all the time in my save. My bid on Götze got accepted but he declined me without even sitting down for some talk. I want Götze but I suppose he's out of the picture. :( Any suggestions? I don't want to use Kagawa as a starter, I don't trust him. I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with Buffon; Romario, Botia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Vidal; Marchisio/Ekdal, Hamsik; Kagawa; Damaio, Tevez. Just bought Damaio and want to field him together with Tevez. Played another formation for the past seasons but want to try something new.
Gaitan is doing wonders in my game. Check him out.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
God what an annoying player. Signed a youth who looked interesting. Only a few weeks has past and he has already been injured a couple of times. One week he first got a cold, two days later food poisoning (What the fuck did he at whilst at home?) and the same day he returned from home he dislocated his shoulder. Is there anything one can do with these players made of glass? I've tried to lower his training but nothing seems to work. He won't progress if he's gonna stay injured all weeks long.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
This is however my favorite player. Found him when he was 16 and drafted him from Ajax. He has outshone Vidal who since 2-3 seasons ago has become his backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)