Federico Gatti (19 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Good thing the conversation taking place is the product of statistically significant results
Funniest Tuz member hands down. Drier than Wanda when she's not thinking about Siamak.

Are we doing a tuz vote any time soon? End of the season?

- - - Updated - - -

Never said prime bonucci I'm talking about now
Orly

Gatti has far better defensive awareness bonucci has ever had and Gatti will only improve with time, bonucci has been carried by chiellini and barzagli for years. Bonucci today can't do anything we'll, even his so called ball at the feet he's shit now. And no this is not based on the past 2 games I've always stood up for Gatti
'Has ever had'
Talking about Barzagli and Chiellini also timestamps your reference to Bonucci's prime.

Put it this way I feel more comfortable with gatti than I ever have with bonucci or Alex sandro
Not simply this season, then?

You're more than allowed wild opinions on Tuz. I think Soule sucks and nobody else is on board. Own em tho. Don't back doon. Double doon.

(or change your mind)
(or don't. And definitely don't listen to me im a fuckin idiot)

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bonucci is one of the greatest juve defenders of all time. he was starter for juve for every season he was here. EVERY SEASON of his 12 seasons here except this season due to injury.

how do you think someone gets to be undisputed starter in defense in juve?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Funniest Tuz member hands down. Drier than Wanda when she's not thinking about Siamak.

Are we doing a tuz vote any time soon? End of the season?

- - - Updated - - -

Orly

'Has ever had'
Talking about Barzagli and Chiellini also timestamps your reference to Bonucci's prime.

Not simply this season, then?

You're more than allowed wild opinions on Tuz. I think Soule sucks and nobody else is on board. Own em tho. Don't back doon. Double doon.

(or change your mind)
(or don't. And definitely don't listen to me im a fuckin idiot)
Great toast.

I luv you, boo.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fuck Bonucci he doesn’t deserve two threads

anyways Gatti grinta

- - - Updated - - -

Some numbers:

Gatti has started 7 games in serie A. Juve have kept a clean sheet in 5 of them.

He leads the team in interceptions and ground duels won per game, and is tied with Bremer for the lead in clearances per game.

His sample size is smaller than the others, but it at least shows his potential. Should start the rest of the season tbh.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Fuck Bonucci he doesn’t deserve two threads

anyways Gatti grinta

- - - Updated - - -

Some numbers:

Gatti has started 7 games in serie A. Juve have kept a clean sheet in 5 of them.

He leads the team in interceptions and ground duels won per game, and is tied with Bremer for the lead in clearances per game.

His sample size is smaller than the others, but it at least shows his potential. Should start the rest of the season tbh.
Gattone!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cant find the original post (undoubtedly you deleted it after a decade and half of being trolled for it).

But the above cringe nonsense post is almost the level of that hallmark peak badass mental midgetry.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/of...8-qualifier-thread.20898/page-77#post-1494547

Almost 2 decades and it still astounds me how clueless kneejerk tard you remain to be. No getting wiser with age whatsoever.
I wonder if there is a post saying Giovinco is a bigger talent than Messi.
Dudes, didn't you know these jems?
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/th...discussion-thread.30988/page-460#post-2828110

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/felipe.17714/page-4#post-1127084

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/the-i-want-this-player-to-juve-thread.21694/page-47#post-1164561

And the jem of the jems:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/si-football-manager-2007.18562/page-75#post-1211186

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
whats funny about this is Guido Angelozzi, who signed Gatti at Frosinone, compared his ability on the ball to Bonucci. It's funny because he was Bari's sports director while Bonucci was still there.

His full quote on Gatti:
“We bought him for 150 thousand euros and from the start of the season I said that he is a guy to follow, he is a defender who will play for ten years in Serie A and will also go to the national team for a long time.”

“In Italy, there are few such strong central players. Gatti is a Giorgio Chiellini with Leonardo Bonucci’s feet. He also scores goals. Whoever signs him will get a great deal because there aren’t any strong young players like him. He can be good for Milan, Roma, Juventus, Inter, and Napoli. He is a player of great versatility, technique, personality, he lacks one thing: the minutes.”
Bremer's former coach(?) Or DS also said that he can pass like Bonucci. And it was also ridiculous. It's just old colleagues hyping their man.

The fact that Bonucci is always mentioned tells us about his impact. He was the best ball playing CB in the world in his prime. So every young CB that can make a pass gets compared to him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
whats funny about this is Guido Angelozzi, who signed Gatti at Frosinone, compared his ability on the ball to Bonucci. It's funny because he was Bari's sports director while Bonucci was still there.

His full quote on Gatti:

“...In Italy, there are few such strong central players. Gatti is a Giorgio Chiellini with Leonardo Bonucci’s feet...
:lol: My god.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Quoting posts from 2006. I bet your footballing analysis at 17 years old is different to that of your mid 30s Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You'll easily find posts of where I wanted us to sign Tevez when we did...

Fact remains bonucci is shit and has been for some time at least I'm consistent with that opinion just as I have in believing in Gatti

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Anyways the most important question hasn’t been asked yet; is Gatti good looking? @Lion

btw I know we have to compare juventus players with other juventus players, but the guy I would compare Gatti to is Skriniar. Even the way they run is similar.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 12)