{SI} Football Manager 2007 (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
What should I play? I'm experimenting, so I'd love to try something.
I play these formations:

* A flat 4-4-2 with the wing backs coming forward, one of the center midfielders towards the forward behind the strikers and the other backwards to the position in front of the center back. The side midfielders usually drift to the middle.

* An attacking 4-3-3 picked from the standard tactics. My RF and LF are most of the time midfielders, Ludovic Delporte for example takes the ALF mostly. Palladino also works there. Camoranesi is great on the ARF position. Now the three center midfielders are two defensive on the sides and the one in the middle is an attacking midfielder. I customized the formation a bit by making the wingbacks run a bit forward, not all the way though.

* The 4-2-3-1 I rarely use but I use it when I have injuries. It is also good at away games after you have took the lead for example. I often change to that formation around the 75th minute.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Jacques said:
I play these formations:

* A flat 4-4-2 with the wing backs coming forward, one of the center midfielders towards the forward behind the strikers and the other backwards to the position in front of the center back. The side midfielders usually drift to the middle.

* An attacking 4-3-3 picked from the standard tactics. My RF and LF are most of the time midfielders, Ludovic Delporte for example takes the ALF mostly. Palladino also works there. Camoranesi is great on the ARF position. Now the three center midfielders are two defensive on the sides and the one in the middle is an attacking midfielder. I customized the formation a bit by making the wingbacks run a bit forward, not all the way though.

* The 4-2-3-1 I rarely use but I use it when I have injuries. It is also good at away games after you have took the lead for example. I often change to that formation around the 75th minute.
What do they look like on paper bro? I can't quite picture that :oops:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
a 2-3-3-2 is a suicide formation, Ze.
I think that you should play with a 4-1-2-1-2

Buffon

Marcelo--Meira---Felipe---Borre
----------Gago
Arfa---------------Camo
---------Gourcuff
----"Pipita" Higuain----Bojinov

Gago should rocks at that position. He's very similar to Fernando Redondo

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I started to like Higuain some months ago when I saw him in a Copa libertadores match and since I follow River matches. He'll be a great player, I'm sure.
who's Messi? Higuain rocks:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jacques said:
Did you read how my flat 4-4-2 is or you just wanted to se the word crap and didn't know how?
then why dont u just play a diamond? also most full backs are programmed to pree forwards, well u will see in their personality and styles of play, unless u set them not to push up

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
then why dont u just play a diamond? also most full backs are programmed to pree forwards, well u will see in their personality and styles of play, unless u set them not to push up
Because my conception of the diamond is that the wide midfielders are not wingers, think Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)