{SI} Football Manager 2007 (4 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
mark83 said:
Huntelaar will explode when he´s 27 and he will play fantastic for 4 years, after that get rid of him.:D

I agree for Bojinov, you will get good money for him and one advice - get Foti! :agree:
I sure hope so, 'cause I'd like to win the CL next year, this year I'll have to play in the UEFA Cup since I finished 3rd in the group. Not to mention the money I payed to get him, damn that FM scout, made me pay a fortune for him :p

Turk_Bianconero said:
Very good squad Tahir
Thanx mate ;)

incomplex said:
is it just me or this game's injuries is out of control?
I've lost Bojinov for 3 month, Olievira for 7 month, Alex for 2 month, Miccoli for 1 month and Obi Mikel for 2 month..
I dont have any more attacking player except Trez...
Get used to it mate...this game is very out of control when it comes to injuries and giving Inter last minute goals :p

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,524

I stopped playing with Atletico after winning everything. It got boring. So I started another new game with Juve again. Just got promoted, and here's my squad for Seria A

Buffon
    Mirante
    Borre (3.3m)
    Bale (3.8m)
    Kovac
    Pique (Loan)
    Younes Kaboul (5.75m)
    Balzaretti
    Cheillini
    Carlos Diogo (Loan)
    Blasi
    Lucas Biglia (5.5m)
    Marchisio
    Gasbarroni
    Gourcuff (4.2m)
    Marchionni
    Nedved
    Olivera
    Van Persie (6.25m)
    Higuain (5.25m)
    Miccoli
    Bojinov
    Paolucci
    Trezeguet

All the rest of team sold, including Del Piero for 3.4m to Chievo :toast:

Sep 28, 2002
    finally i had my computer sorted out so im able to play the game again. well, serie b is a piece of cake. of cake. finished top spot with 39 wins and 3 draws. conceded more than 1 only once. though clean sheet record is appaling. in the first year i sold only zebina, but somehow managed to get barnetta, vander borre in preseason, higuain in january and gago. now my balance is around -30m :D

injuries are indeed crazy, marchionni was out for 5 months, nedved 4, buffon 2 and just before the end vander borre had an injury which will keep him out for 7 months.

zalayeta is piss poor in the game, not scoring once before i loaned him out in january, higuains debut was great but afterwards he was poor. bojinov also sucks bollocks, only started scoring once i was 20 points clear and kept my main stikers on the bench. palladinom was surprisingly good. around 15 goals in b.

too bad i went out to chievo in the first round of coppa. losing both games after dominating them. bugger :(

now im quite well covered imo, trez, ale, palladino, bojinov and higuain in attack.
    nedved, camo, marchionni, barnetta, olivera and garsbarroni as wide players. paro, zanetti, giannicheda, tacchinardi and gago center mid. blasi also if i dont sell him.
    the only concern is defence. in january cobolli gigle sold chiellini for around 9m, good thing milan released serginho, so i had him and balza as left backs. de ceglie was ok when needed, biri and vanden borre on the right, but as i said the latter is out for 7 months. probably ill try to get revelliere (sp) from fiorentina, who were relegated and are selling everyone for peanuts.
    kovac, tudor, boumsong and legro in the center. not ok. again, i might try and go for ujfalusi. if somehow i get some cash, cause my transfer budget atm is 1.2m euros.

so, any suggestions? i need a solid AND cheap center back and a full back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Fliakis said:
    finally i had my computer sorted out so im able to play the game again. well, serie b is a piece of cake. of cake. finished top spot with 39 wins and 3 draws. conceded more than 1 only once. though clean sheet record is appaling. in the first year i sold only zebina, but somehow managed to get barnetta, vander borre in preseason, higuain in january and gago. now my balance is around -30m :D

injuries are indeed crazy, marchionni was out for 5 months, nedved 4, buffon 2 and just before the end vander borre had an injury which will keep him out for 7 months.

zalayeta is piss poor in the game, not scoring once before i loaned him out in january, higuains debut was great but afterwards he was poor. bojinov also sucks bollocks, only started scoring once i was 20 points clear and kept my main stikers on the bench. palladinom was surprisingly good. around 15 goals in b.

too bad i went out to chievo in the first round of coppa. losing both games after dominating them. bugger :(

now im quite well covered imo, trez, ale, palladino, bojinov and higuain in attack.
    nedved, camo, marchionni, barnetta, olivera and garsbarroni as wide players. paro, zanetti, giannicheda, tacchinardi and gago center mid. blasi also if i dont sell him.
    the only concern is defence. in january cobolli gigle sold chiellini for around 9m, good thing milan released serginho, so i had him and balza as left backs. de ceglie was ok when needed, biri and vanden borre on the right, but as i said the latter is out for 7 months. probably ill try to get revelliere (sp) from fiorentina, who were relegated and are selling everyone for peanuts.
    kovac, tudor, boumsong and legro in the center. not ok. again, i might try and go for ujfalusi. if somehow i get some cash, cause my transfer budget atm is 1.2m euros.

CB - get Patricio Araujo
    FB - get Amaral

Jul 2, 2006
    Fliakis said:

you can search u21 teams of south american nations for cb

there are a lot of good quality youngster,also very cheap.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    mark77 said:
    for some unknown reason, in 2010-11, Camoranesi mysteriously disappears from the game. :shocked: He didn't retire, didn't sell/loan him...
    Did you get relegated? My guess is he went AWOL and will only reappear if you get promoted again...:wink:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Desmond said:
    Did you get relegated? My guess is he went AWOL and will only reappear if you get promoted again...:wink:
    of course not, I'm winning everything. I didn't need him and transfer listed him. He's nowhere to be found. I got Barnetta, Gasbarroni, Sneijder and Marchionni as my wingers + I trained Giovinco to be left winger so I can bring him in the 2nd to score on free kicks. :D

anyway, when I came back to serie A I found out that I had the next Gaetano Scirea in my u-20's. His name is Riccardo Di Stefano. I start him now in 2011-2012. Sold Felipe because he wanted a new challenge.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    These damn injuries are killing me. Against Inter, after having done three substitutions, three of my players got injured. I ended with 8 players on the pitch, and losing 4:2 after being up 2:0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)